William Tonini, PMP, MBA, SCM
* Highly experienced program/project management and software development professional with extensive e-commerce, financial, banking and media backgrounds.
* Actively engaged in training software development/QA/product team members in Agile/SCRUM (100+ team members trained)
* Over twelve years managing critical programs and projects in challenging, fast-paced environments, acting as a liaison between technical and business teams, delivering unique solutions that transformed corporate goals into reality.
* Strong experience managing infrastructure and software development teams in UNIX and C++ environments.
* Proven leadership managing projects, where negotiation, problem solving and effective coordination skills are critical.
* Certified Project Management Professional (PMP), Six Sigma Green Belt and Scrum Master (CSM)
* Experience with Latin America financial markets, Stock Trading, Debts, Derivatives and Foreign Exchange systems
* Fluent in English and Portuguese, working knowledge of Spanish, French and Italian.
* Extensive experience establishing and improving PMO processes;
* International Experience managing IT projects in Brazil and France.
* Program / Portfolio / Project management, software development, PMO process improvement, Linux/Unix, databases, web development, software development management, IT infrastructure