eMASON Inc, Deployment Manager / Internal Agile Coach
August 2011 - Present, St Petersburg, Florida, United States
As Deployment Manager I’m responsible for ensuring that software releases are fully deployed, implemented and functioning. I’m also responsible for the go-live phase of the project and responsible for planning the roll-out of application components and configuration related to our Clarifire platform to various environments (QA, UAT, Pre-Production and Production). I’m the only Certified Scrum Master at eMASON so I’m also responsible for all Scrum Teams Training / Coaching, I spend about 50% of my time Coaching 4 Scrum Team across the following clients (Sun Trust, Bank of America, Green Tree and Fannie Mae)
• Daily interaction with client teams to understand client requests and coordinate with the development, database, and IT operations teams to ensure there are no resource conflicts.
• Work closely with Deployment Project Managers to understand a code/configuration release scope and how to ensure a release is successful.
• Coordinating deployment meetings and ensuring release notes are accurate.
• Coach Scrum Teams to ensure that Scrum Master and team are following Agile Scrum Process.
Verizon Data Services, Release/Deployment Manager (Contract Position)
March 2011 - August 2011, Tampa, Florida, United States
Planed and execute the Verizon Data Services Major and Minor production deployment releases to ensure a coordinated and smooth transition into production/SIT environments for all in-scope changes. Worked with all project teams for (IVAPP & DDC CORE) in scope for each Release to lay out timelines for and collect all Release Management artifacts needed for a successful implementation including Minute-By-Minute schedule, Implementation Toolkits, staffing logistics, communication plan, risk plan, and status reports.
• Manage and lead technical releases through a project completion of development life cycle
• Delivered large scale and highly complex IVAPP_DDC and Core packaged together and implemented through a defined release management process.
• Manage and direct release team, assigning individual responsibilities, identifying appropriate resources needed to accomplish task, and developing release schedule to ensure timely release completion.
• Effectively coordinate the activities of the team to meet release milestone schedule.
• Keep management updated on release progress
• Participated in software development process changes to ensure the release process stays synchronized and on timeline
JP Morgan Chase Inc, Project Manager (Contract Position)
March 2010 - December 2010, Brandon, Florida, United States
Currently the Program Manager FX Payment Manager Release 2 budgeted at $ 5.4M over 12 months spend. Interfaces with both internal and external project stakeholders to manage project communications, scope, cost, risk, quality, and resources develop and maintain project management documents also conducting daily update meeting with development, QA and the Business to ensure that expectations are based on plans. Some of the duties as follow:
• Manage and direct all the resources involved in the project
• Regularly report project status information to senior management.
• Interfaces with the Project Finance Office to make sure all the hours are billed correctly
• Creates and executes project work plans and revises as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements making use of Excel & MS Project Plans.
• Reviews deliverables prepared by the team before passing to business stakeholders
• Ensure that the cross-impact teams are following the CM / PMBOK standards as need. Full Life Cycle Development Methodology.
• Make presentations to stake holders on weekly / monthly bases making use of MS Powerpoint & Visio’s showing data & Credit approval flows.
Jabil Circuit Inc, IT Manager / Technical Project Manager / Scrum Master
December 2008 - February 2010, St Petersburg, Florida, United States
Responsible for working with project team consisting of members from SAP Functional analysis, development, QA, and business areas; managed multiple projects as a Scrum Master/Project Manager helping those teams increase productivity and quality. Worked from within the Project Management Office (PMP) Team to help to transform them into an Agile PMO Focused on providing coaching and mentoring, facilitating project reporting, facilitating the management of product roadmaps and initiatives, maintaining centralized metrics, and providing consistency across Project portfolio.
• Worked closely with stakeholders/Product Owner to define project requirements in an Agile Methodology.
• Developed Scrum Training, Team Exercises, and other content to improve team and project kick-offs
• Determined goals, Budget limitations, procedures for accomplishing project, staffing requirements, and allotment of resources
• effectively present information and respond to questions from individuals and other groups of managers and personnel in order to keep management and others informed of project status and related issues.
• Coordinated assignment of project personnel including assignment of duties, responsibilities, and scope of work within the team.
• Multi platform – MS ASP, .NET, SAP, Java, DB2, MS SQL, Red Hat, TCP/IP, Net Bios, UDP, frame really,
Fidelity National Information Services, IT Development Director– Certegy Gaming Division
August 2006 - May 2008, St Petersburg, Florida, United States
Planed, organized, and directed multiple agile development teams to deliver productivity enhancing automation and an integrated system using the Scrum framework. Introduced Scrum process to development team and work with them over time to educate over time.
• Developed and implemented several browser-based applications that streamlined, standardized, and improved the accuracy and timeliness of eligibility determinations
• Facilitated, coached and mentored Scrum processes for multiple Scrum Teams for all ceremonies (Daily Scrum, Sprint Planning, Sprint Review, and Sprint Retrospective) and artifacts (Product Backlog, Sprint Backlog, Sprint Burn-down, and Release Burn-down).
• Applied solid understanding of prevailing methods, principles, and techniques of a System Development Life Cycle (SDLC) & Implemented Agile (SCRUM) process that can be used to manage and control complex software projects.
• Identify and work to resolve issues and obstacles, escalating where necessary for resolution.
• Directed and coordinated activities of project personnel to ensure project progresses on schedule; monitor progress and modified schedules as required
• Weekly reporting status and keep management and key stakeholders informed of progress, issues and risks.
• Provide divisional budgets, forecasts and other annual plans that reflect realistic sales, margin and cash flow growth to Sr Management. Making presentations using MS PowerPoint.
• Supporting the Group of VP’s in developing and executing strategies to achieve profitable growth.
• Application makes use Personal Credit Score to make loans to Retail lending Customers.
• assist in the development of Group and Company processes and procedures to improve business operations
• Developed and Offshore boarding plan the included SME transfer of skills and One Team collaboration with daily team calls.
Nterglobal Payment Solutions an YMA Company , Sr IT Manager
June 2005 - July 2006, Lake Mary, Florida, United States
• Application make loans to Retail Consumers Via Pre-Loaded Credit Cards to 3rd level customer bases.
• Managing multiple projects/plans and status reporting to executive team once a week.
• Setting internal standards for application development team.
• Mitigating project risk by Identifying dependencies technical issues with interfacing and operational processes.
• Responsible for defining Technology platform in teams of hardware, software, applications and development tool set.
• Nterglobal is a .NET C# & ASP environment.
• Have regular meetings with 3rd parties that and working on specific project and assess risk.
• Work with business units to define proposal, requirements and evaluate ROI with Executive Team.
• Perform gap analysis on business processes and system processes to identify weakness / improvements that can be ginned.
• Assist with writing test plans and ensuring UAT is performed by business unit.
• Managing 3 Development teams each team of 4-8 per team.
Ecitrim Limited, Executive IT Manager
March 2003 - June 2005, London, UK, United Kingdom
• Capture business requirements from clients and generating requirements, functional documentation for the development team.
• Responsible for providing project leadership and expert level technical support for the design, building and management of a multi-protocol, distributed network within organization.
• Managing client expectations and delivery schedules for EMAP, HMV Music, British Petroleum, and Nucare Pharmaceuticals.
• Accountable for 20-25 tam members while creating a superb work environment.
• Cultivated successful relationships with various clients, resulting in increased revenue through referrals and repeat business.
• Developed a Patient Prescriptions Record Management system for Nucare Pharmaceuticals it involved a data where-housing application.
• Developed a ordering, direct billing service, credit control and generating pick lists for the warehouse personnel.
• Management of patient records from disparate systems in to a unified Records Management system.
• Excellent project management skills with the ability to meet aggressive deadlines.
NetDecisions, Technical Architect/Project Manager
February 2000 - February 2003, Hammersmith, London, United Kingdom
• Flushing out client requirements and then produce formal business requirements / functional documentation for approval by client.
• Responsible for the technical architecture and project management from portal development to implementation.
• Budget and Financial Management including Cost Analysis/ Cost Benefits
• Experienced with Object Oriented and structural programming languages like C, C++ and Java.
• Evaluate legacy applications and implement best practice approaches to application integration; Review existing applications for business fit and recommend enhancement or replacements.
• Hands on project management working style.
• Experience with business and technical requirements analysis, business process modeling (e.g., modeling current vs. future state using a product such as Visio) methodology development, and data mapping (e.g., modeling with tools such as Erwin).
• Managing vendor relations and Service Level Agreements (SLA).
• Directly answerable to account manager for project plans, schedule, budget, requirements, design, configuration, testing, implementation and hand over to operations.
Barclays Bank , Sr Technical Project Manager
September 1994 - February 2000, Startford, London, United Kingdom
• Managed large scale IT projects including software analysis, design, testing and implementation.
• PBX/ACD, Avaya products, and IVR Application implementation knowledge Retail Auto Loans Application. Allowing Consumers to pay Auto Loans via IVR Application.
• Working directly with department head’s to translate business requirements into definition requirement documents.
• In depth understanding of object oriented concepts and methodologies.
• Developed project plans in MS-Project and project schedules including coordination of project scope definition, financial justification, return on investment.
• Developed and supported a Unit Trust Management System for a call center using VisualBasic 3 then later upgrade it to VisualBasic 5
• Environment : - NT4 Servers, HP UX 1020, MS SQL Server,, CA Open Ingress,, IIS, Netscape Web Server on HP, Netscape as production b2.com site, MS-Project and Erwin, MS Project, MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, Access)
ICL Northern America Inc, Team Lead / Analyst Programmer
July 1993 - August 1994, Reading, UK
• Developed a system for discover card called Access Manager, which is aimed at the credit control department.
• Access manager allowed them to have GUI interface to the DRS 6000 application running under UXIX & Oracle.
• Experienced in providing technical leadership.
• Communications and networking Software included ICL OS-LAN and LAN manager under token ring and an Ethernet Bridge was used over the network. I was responsible for configuration of the software as well as writing Net Bios routines.
Security Pacific Bank Inc, Analyst Programmer
March 1991 - June 1993, Glendale, California, United Kingdom
• I was responsible for the programming, testing and implementation.
• Experience implementing systems with transaction & database management.
• Designed new systems and enhanced functionality of existing systems, incorporating technical solutions as appropriate in accordance with business objectives.
• Development a branch delivery system (BDS) for Security Pacific that is aimed at its retail banking operation, and also some involvement in the remote Loan Document Printing System.
• The BDS allowed customers to apply electronically for loans and credit cards, or help them with financial planning at the branch.
• The front-end for BDS was a Graphical User Interface (GUI) and was developed in AM v3 (Application Manager) and Enfin was used to allow a touch screen approach.
• Environment: – Windows, Application Manager (AM v3), Enfin, C++, Oracle, and MS-SQL.