Walmart.com, Project Manager
May 2005 - December 2011, Brisbane, CA, United States
- Utilized Waterfall and Agile/Scrum methodology delivering competing projects in the fast-paced e-Commerce environment to grow and maintain business.
- Completed over 25 small to large projects in the areas of Site, Search (SEO), Product Catalog, Content Management, Merchandising, Supply Chain, Fulfillment, Finance, and Order Management Systems.
- Worked on compliance and infrastructure projects improving system sustainability, performance, and security.
- Collaborated with business and product owners, user experience group, engineering, QA, IT, operations, vendors, and third-party service providers, establishing common project goals.
- Created detailed project plans, timelines, work break-down structures (WBS), risk assessment, and communication plans, as well as shared and approved with stakeholders.
- Facilitated scrum meetings, planned sprints, led daily standups, sprint reviews and retrospectives, ensured close cooperation across functional teams.
- Managed 3-rd parties during project engagement tracing deliverables per service contracts and SOW.
- Led cross-functional project teams of co-located and geographically distributed groups.
- Facilitated troubleshooting and resolution of system/application issues.
- Provided mentorship to new staff inside PMO helping with on-boarding and learning curves.
- Communicated project status to wider audience up to executive level.
- Environment: MS Project, Visio, MS Office, Clarity, Planview, HP QC, Remedy, Wiki, and SharePoint.