Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
· Post Graduate (M.C.A with specialization in Software Engineering) from G.G.S.Indraprastha University, Delhi.
· 7 years of experience in the software industry in Testing / QA.
· CSM (Certified Scrum Master) from ScrumAlliance.org. Agile Project Management.
· ISEB (Information Systems Examination Board, www.bcs.org) Certified in Software Testing.
· Proficiency in Manual Testing in Siebel CRM (Call Center) 8, Siebel UCM 8 (MDM/Trillium), Siebel PRM, Siebel Financials, OBIEE Reports, Oracle Apps 11i CRM, Client/Server Applications, Web Based Applications.
· Extensive experience in Black Box / Grey Box Testing. Involved in Functional Testing, Integration Testing, Regression Testing.
· Review and maintain Requirements, Test Plan and Test Strategy.
· Plan and oversees the project test effort, including defining testing tasks in project work plans
· Develop and maintain the Requirements Tractability Matrix (RTM)
· Organize and Manage the Test Team in developing Test Cases (Test Scenarios, Test Scripts, Expected Results) and Test Schedules
· Provides status reports to the Project Management Team.
· Also have knowledge of SQL and Automated testing tools (QTP 9 & LR 9).
· Good experience in Design and execution of Test Scenarios and TCERs (Test Conditions & Expected Results).
· Involved in Defect Management and Bug Reporting using tools like Mercury Quality Center, Test Director.
· Recipient of Super Achievers Award for excellent performance.
· Quick learner, excellent team player having ability to meet tight deadlines and work under pressure.