Tara Lee Whitaker is the digital programme director of a leading consumer magazine publisher. She has over 10 years of experience in the areas of product, project and programme management.
Tara is a Certified Scrum Master (2007), an MSP Practitioner (2008) and holds a BsC Hons in Management & Systems from a top London business school. Her degree focused primarily on the definition, diagnosis, analysis and optimisation of commercial business operations/strategy.
Tara’s primary areas of expertise include:
- Consumer website development
- Content Management Systems
- Social Media / Community Platforms
- Project/Programme Management – Agile, Prince II, MSP
- Business Analysis (Logistics, Financial Planning, Process Re-engineering)
- Change Management