Highly motivated and focussed business developer, aspires to be the best sales & marketing yet technically-inclined team player. Has vast experience in software & electronic engineering and always learning modern and effective management skills to apply to the internal team and social network.
Innovez One Sdn Bhd, Account Manager
September 2010 - October 2013, Kuala Lumpur, Selangor, Malaysia
- Product sales & customer relationship management targeting the higher education industry including universities and colleges in South East Asia region
- Business development over clients in Malaysia, Singapore, Thailand and Vietnam
- Account management for Scientia Enterprise Resource Scheduling and Timetabling and Talisma Constituent Relationship Management solutions from the United Kingdom and India
- Project management delivering RM2 million revenue, covering technologies in resource management & scheduling, mobile interaction, campus and constituent relationship management systems
International Business Machines, IT Specialist
April 2009 - September 2013, Kuala Lumpur, Selangor, Malaysia
- Managed project development lifecycle up to production rollout of the USSD gateway platform for enterprise customers. Project timeline was 6 months with a RM2.5 million budget, and involved delivery teams from messaging gateway, enterprise data warehouse, mediation and billing systems – a total of 12 people.
- Managed production implementation and service levels of a WebSphere enterprise service bus platform calledDataPower supporting cross-platform web services.
- Performed business analyst role to gather user requirements, review vendor contracts, and perform follow-ups with implementation team to plan the development and delivery of a USSD gateway platform for enterprise customers.
- Managed two rounds of project development lifecycles for major change requests on existing SMS content delivery platform from business requirements capturing to implementation rollout
Maxis Communications, Senior Software Engineer
June 2006 - March 2009, Kuala Lumpur, Selangor, Malaysia
- Managed project planning and management of deliverables for two mobile data applications over an accumulated period of 18 months, including a SMS content subscriptions application and a data charging gateway.
- Managed technical implementation and rollout of various SMS-based applications including subscription news, structured surveys and time-based contests.
- Performed system integration and migration from implementation to production stage of mobile content (WAP push/pull, MMS, video, audio, games) delivery system.
- Analyzed user requirements, implementation methods, test cases, and defect management of mobile content delivery system.
- Performed system integration and migration from implementation to production stage of value added service SMS content (e-commerce, news, voting, infotainment) brokering system.
- Analyzed system requirements on enterprise relational database management systems for resource and license consolidation purposes.
- Managed implementation and operations of mobile applications charging gateway.
- Performed application and data migration of a multi-tier application server to scale performance and capacity over redundant hardware infrastructure, resulting in triple increase of throughput to 60 transactions per second.
- Assisted in capacity control and planning of inter-application transactions using SOAP over http within data center network.