- Retired Marine Corps Personnel Officer with an extensive (20+ year) background in Project Management, Human Resources, Marketing, Staff Recruitment and Development, Compensation Administration, and Automation Management.
- Certified Project Management Professional (PMP) with proven experience managing sensitive and classified information systems and documentation, complex projects, and diverse staffs.
- Skilled at developing and implementing policies, procedures, and performing strategic planning.
Security Clearance: Top Secret
- Master of Business Administration (M.B.A.), Averett University, Danville VA, 3.9 GPA (Dec 2008)
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration, Mount Olive College, Mount Olive NC, 3.8 GPA (Dec 2005)
CERTIFICATIONS AND COMPLETED TRAINING
- Project Management Professional (PMP) Certified
- Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL) v3 Certified
- Certified Scrum Product Owner (CSPO) - Agile software development methodology
- Certified Scrum Master (CSM) - Agile software development methodology
- Writing and Managing Federal Proposals (Shipley Associates)
- Human Resources Management Certificate Program (George Mason University)