- 20 years experience in the development of CAD tools in the software industry. Focus on quality assurance for large scale software releases and managing remote teams.
- 10 years experience managing business and IT activities for a small office environment in the healthcare industry.
- BS Electronic Engineering Technology, Wentworth Institute of Technology, 1990
- MBA, Worcester Polytechnic Institute, 2010, Technology based MBA Program. Voted #1 part time MBA program in the U.S. by BusinessWeek magazine for 2009.
- Senior Member of the IEEE - Institute of Electrical and Electronic Engineers. Member since 1990.
- First Place 1990 IEEE Boston Power Engineering Society student paper contest.
- Author in Asian Electronic Engineer and speaker at Boston Electro show through the IEEE.
- Interests: Music, piano, guitar and mandolin.
Helen Carter MD PC, Business Manager
September 2000 - Present, Worcester, MA, United States
- IT manager for a small network of phones (Nortel Norstar ICS digital phone system configurable through the LAN network), computers (4 client Windows XP systems and 1 Windows 2003 server and Windows XP), backups (HP DAT 72 autoloader utilizing SCSI interfaces and RAID SATA drive configurations), Biometric time clock interfacing with Paychex Payroll service tied into server software for remote downloads, editing, reporting and monitoring.
- Implemented customized software interface to Goldmine CRM system for scheduling, tracking medical insurance, patient demographics, storing office data and storing individual patient medical data
- Payroll specialist - setup payroll service, workmans compensation and deal with payroll and employee benefits issues
- Accounting and tax specialist - kept monthly books in Quickbooks, monitored accounts receivable and payable, prepared quarterly and yearly business tax and reimbursements for the business
Mentor Graphics Corp, Manager of PADS Verification
December 1990 - Present, Marlborough, MA, United States
Manager of software testing for CAD tools used to develop printed circuit boards (PCBs), schematic capture and circuit simulation. Responsible for over 50 large scale software releases. Manager of remote teams in Russia, Poland and the US.