Green Dot Corporation, Director, Product Delivery
January 2012 - Present, Westlake Village, CA, United States
12/1/2012 - Present: Director, Product Delivery
The Director of Product Delivery is responsible for stewardship of large, cross-functional development and systems integration projects for Green Dot. Owns solution delivery within IT and is ultimately responsible for project leadership, cross-team coordination, agile SDLC oversight, product owner and sprint acceptance, and timely delivery.
1/3/2012-12/1/2012: Sr. Project Manager
- Senior IT Project Manager responsible for the IT and network related projects required to transition off of current payment processor on to acquired processing assets to bring the processing functionality in house. Includes establishing direct connecitivty with Visa and MasterCard, system performance improvements, processor asset adoption and modification, processor abstraction services, and implementation of the new processor into the existing framework.
- Responsible for all phases of the projects from initiation through implementation. Scope statements, project plans, resource strategies, budget impacts to timeline, status udpates, management visibility, guidance on day-to-day execution.
- Team subject matter expert in processing and reviewer of Business Requirements and Functional Specifications
- Lead training activities on processor functionality for new hires
- Oversaw correct implementation of Scrum SDLC. Provided Training for 40+ resources on user story creation, TFS tool usage, scrum master and product owner roles on the team, and story boarding for release management.
eCommLink, Manager, PMO
June 2008 - December 2011, Las Vegas, NV, United States
- Manager, PMO: Responsible for two Offshore Vendors (60 resources) and onsite team of Product Owners and Business Analysts (6 resources). Managed contracts, negotiations, product SOW’s, team deliverables. Worked 2 years onsite and 1 year virtually. Reported to Chief Operations Officer.
- SDLC Trainer: Facilitated training courses for product owners, scrum masters, and scrum developers. Lead trainer for 6 workshops in Las Vegas, NV and Pune, India for a total of 60 resources trained. Coordinated workshops for configuration management teams. Lead projects required to upgrade the infrastructure for continuous integration environments required to support scrum delivery methods. Also, volunteered for Las Vegas PMI chapter and taught PMP exam prep courses.
- Project Manager, Global Deployment: Managed and launched global deployment initiative in matrix organization with 65 project resources and 6 vendors from initiation to completion. Project began in SDLC and finished as Agile. Developed project charters, timelines, risk management, and communication plans. Successfully delivered globalized, internationalized, localized, software platform compliant with European standards including a MasterCard Banknet EMV integration. Managed projects through PMI project management while accommodating SDLC and Agile lifecycles.
- Sr. Business Analyst: Managed the analysis and development of business requirements for multiple corporate project initiatives and familiar with interfaces including .net and .php environments, SQL queries, and Crystal Reporting. Lead and participated in requirements gathering sessions with key internal and external stakeholders. Provided both operational and strategic information and analysis by means of dashboards, models, and other tools required by CEO, COO, and CFO to assist in visibility and decision making.
- Sales Engineer: Determined project scope and sizing and incorporated cost and ROI analysis into sales proposals. Managed the due diligence process of pre-contract prospects by researching business risk, analyzing technical complexity of integration and implementation, forecasting revenue, analyzing marketing and business plans, and forming recommendations to executive management. Act as sales engineer to answer questions regarding platform and product offerings during sales meetings. Provided both domestic and international support.
Aviano Air Base, Asst Program Manager
April 2007 - April 2008, Aviano, Friuli Veneto, Italy
- Oversaw 11 recreation programs with 350 participants in 4 countries. Increased programs 500% FY07 vs FY06.
- Contract negotiations, in Italian and English, with Slovenian, Austrian, Suisse, and Italian contractors.
- Analyzed daily income totals, reviewed accounting discrepancies, and reported findings to management.
- Directly supervision of 6 employees and indirect supervision of 13 additional staff members.
Pricewaterhouse Coopers, Litigation Analyst
April 2006 - September 2005, Phoenix, AZ, United States
- Research and analysis supporting expert witness testimony in real estate and government regulation litigation.
- Client engagements included:
o Regulation analysis of a large government contractor with gross revenues of $6.4M in the Consumer, Industrial Products and Services (CIPS) Industry.
o Valuation analysis of real estate assets in conjunction with the purchase price allocation of a business.
o High profile client cases: eminent domain and Technology, Info-Comms and Entertainment investigations.