SKILLS & EXPERTISE:
- Agile Methodologies – Scrum, Kanban, ScrumBan
- Application and IT Service Delivery activities
- Concept and Process Improvements
- Concepting of IT System integrations
- IT Service Management – ITIL & hands-on work experience whole application / service life-cycle
- Project Management – Waterfall, Agile
- Requirement Management, Requirements Analysis and Requirement Engineering
- Training, mentoring and coaching – Visiting lecturer at Turku University of Applied Sciences
I have worked last 13 years in very different kinds of roles and being responsible for critical tasks and activities at Nokia. I have also gained experience of working with Nokia's subcontractors in both IT and product creation environments.
Nokia wanted to send our family to China but the life in China is very challenging due to my son’s Coeliac disease. Therefore I decided to start studies at the University of Jyväskylä, Finland.
I would be interested to find a new work under these titles (not in any priority order):
- Concept Designer / Concept Manager / Concept Owner
- Development Manager
- Process Designer / Process Manager / Process Owner
- Product Manager / Product Owner
- Project Manager
- Scrum Master
- Service Manager
I already hold two professional degrees in Finland including one University level degree. I also hold several official IT certificates.
I am also interested work possibilities abroad.