Edge Technology Services, Scrum Master/Project Manager
May 2013 - Present, Middletown, CT, United States
• Manages all aspects of Project and small Programs up to $5M, regardless of type, from Initiation through Closure, requiring little direction
• Plans, coordinates and directs all activities associated with developing project plans, communication plans, project schedules, etc. in accordance with ESPN Project Management and Software Development Life Cycles
• Leverage deep understanding of Agile and Scrum methodologies to lead project teams as both a scrum master and project manager
• Responsible for team dynamics, morale and motivation
• Builds a team where all members and points of view are respected
• Is responsible for the overall performance of the team
• Lead Project Teams through identifying and managing risk and the resolution of issues
TyMetrix, Senior Project Manager/Scrum Master
November 2011 - April 2013, Hartford, CT, United States
• Project manager for software system development and integration projects in end-to-end e-billing, matter management, document management, budgeting and analysis, and reporting solution.
• Current project budget of $5 million.
•Used distributed Scrum methodology with six remote teams located in USA, Canada and Russia to effectively execute multiple priorities, including projects that span multiple locations.
•Introduced and coached cross business and systems groups including senior management on the Agile methodology.
•Coordinate with other IT professionals, business sponsors and stakeholders, and external resources to include multiple work streams and sub-projects in order to deliver the overall business objectives.
Open Solutions Inc, Project Manager/Agile Coach
July 2007 - November 2011, Glastonbury, Connecticut, United States
•Agile methodology project manager/coach with geographically diverse teams for projects totaling $12 million.
•Manage software system development and integration projects through all phases of SDLC project life cycle - analysis, design, development, testing, implementation, and post-production support for projects totaling $2 million.
•Introduced and coached numerous Development organization teams on agile methodology.
•Use distributed Scrum methodology with remote teams located in USA and India.
•Directly manage and coach development employees as well as staff augmentation of contractual developers, usability analyst, and designers.
•Manage contracted vendors for initial design specifications and for delivery and integration of customization tool kit for the DNAweb online banking application.