Terry Floyd has been with J.S. Walker & Companies since 2007. He is responsible for project implementation using an agile model. Terry has a passion for Agile and teaching others how to maximize customer satisfaction while leverage agile practices. Due to his extensive background in finance and management, Mr. Floyd supplies critical leadership on projects in that area.
As Project Manager/Scrum master Mr. Floyd’s responsibilities are to help ensure that our clients' businesses achieve maximum success by doing the following:
• Driving the changes to internal agile process for faster and cheaper delivery
• Understanding the business needs of our clients
• Managing timeline, budget, and scope for a successful outcome
• Insuring success by supporting our clients through the entire application life cycle
• Supporting the team in planning, building, and verification phases of the process
• Removing impediments and taking deeper dives to uncover hidden impediments early in the process
Raised in Thomasville NC, Mr. Floyd held a Secondary Marketing / IT position with First Greensboro Home Equity prior to joining J.S. Walker & Company. He has first-hand experience in management and has served in lead capacities for many projects. Mr. Floyd is a Certified Scrum Master and a Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist in .NET. Mr. Floyd is a devoted husband & father and leads a community group at The Church at Edgefield in Greensboro, NC.