Simon Williams has over 14 years of business consulting and technology implementation experience, the vast majority in financial services. Experience both in-house within a large financial services corporation and working for professional services and consulting firms.
● Building vision for practical business and technology change;
● Business case development;
● Explaining project propositions to all levels of client management and staff;
● Interpreting core operating models and business strategy;
● Business process re-engineering;
● Project leadership, including full lifecycle software technology implementation, from inception, through design, development, UAT and production support.
Dr Williams' work involves listening to and understanding the needs of executive stakeholders, line management and end-users, building a vision for business change goals, and then leading project team members to keep them aligned to the organization's strategy throughout the implementation. He manages projects and programs - leading teams through resolving technology challenges and overcoming organizational resistance. He enables strategic programs to be successful, using a complete approach to strategy implementation by connecting business strategy and goals all the way down to the details of a business transformation program.
Dr Williams has leadership experience in all of the stages of developing a business improvement program: strategy, target operating model, business process change, technology selection, project planning, design and implementation. His ability to move between these different areas allows him to ensure that the business vision and goals for any change are not lost in translation as a project or program moves from stage to stage.
● Retail and commercial banking;
● Sales and service business processes;
● Product origination; and
● Client Experience (CE) and Customer Relationship Management (CRM).
● Working with industry leading software vendors such as Fair Issac (FICO), Oracle (Siebel), Fiserv, CSC.
● Multi-cultural experience of US, UK and India.
● Dual UK-US Citizen, eligible to work in UK, US and Europe.