Experienced Scrum Master Professional
Software Project & Program Management; Product Management/Product Owner; Sustaining & Testing Engineering Management
- Combine demonstrated product and project management leadership experience with strong hands-on technical background. Equally comfortable delving into product requirements with hard-core programmers and engineers as well as presenting to executive level decision makers. Processes: SDLC, Agile, Scrum, Waterfall, PLM, NPI, NPD. Roles: Scrum Master, Project Manager, Product Owner, Process Owner, Release Manager, Change/Sustaining Manager, Contract/OEM Manager, Mentor, and Trainer.
- Uniquely skilled at fostering new ideas, building successful cross-functional teams, and nurturing a culture of consumer-driven product development and user experience innovation. Experience working in and managing cross-functional, cross-division, cross-geographic and multi-cultural sales, marketing and engineering organizations.
- Product development management leader with 10+ years of accomplishments in designing and launching successful products/systems in a diverse range of markets and industries:
High tech/electronics/software OEM components (boards, chips, software, sensors)
Telecommunication servers/storage A/V controllers/routers & monitor/displays
IT Applications & Software/SAAS HVAC/Power/Energy/Solar sensors, & control systems
Healthcare Software/SAAS Energy/Power Transmission Systems
Pharmaceuticals, OTC, HBA Medical electronics & consumables
NGO Programs & Services Retail Operations, Buying, Merchandising
- Breadth of experience, capabilities and strengths includes: Product, Brand, and Marketing Management with P&L responsibilities up to $100 million annual sales, with:
Product portfolio development Business Analysis/Requirements Definition
User Interface Development User Interface – Testing and Validation
Road Map Development Quantitative/Financial analysis
Requirement Definitions Market research & analysis
Sales force/distribution development Developing profitable pricing structures
Creating brand definition & awareness Product training
- International program and business management, sourcing, engineering, OEM/ODM management / development experience. Overseas work assignments in EU and Asia with extended stay in Asia.