Sidarth Visvanathan has over 6 years of experience in the Information Technology industry. He has primarily worked with clients in the banking and financial services industry, viz. Standard and Poor’s and Citibank. Sidarth has been involved in various stages of IT projects; including requirements management and system design, data mapping, development, functional testing, implementation and post production support. He has worked extensively in agile projects as both a business system analyst and a team lead handling geographically distributed teams. His hands on experience in project execution has helped Sidarth gain experience in managing expectations across multiple business stakeholders as well as handling multivendor teams.
Over the course of his career Sidarth has also had the opportunity to work with government organizations; analyzing markets and developing business development strategies for the Philippines Software Industry Association.
Cognizant Technology Solutions, Team Lead and Business Analyst (BFSI)
March 2009 - Present, , India
Team Lead and Business Analyst (BFSI)
Hexaware Technologies Limited, Software Engineer
June 2004 - July 2007, Chennai, India
As part of the development team, my primary role was to develop technical solutions for financial products for the collections department of Citibank Germany.
As part of the team at Germany I served as the interface for the client and lead a project delivery team located in India. My primary responsibilities were
• Design and Development of technical solutions for financial products
• Handling client requirements for updates and new products on a daily basis.
• Performing quality and process adherence checks on all deliverables
• Performance monitoring of individual module and project metrics
• Project planning in terms of timelines and staffing requirements
• Implementing defect prevention and control procedures