I am working as a Senior Software Quality Assurance Engineer
I have completed Agile Scrum assessment. I am practicing Agile Scrum at my work place and providing my assistance when it is needed. As, I am attached with my job as a SQA, I am always keep myself busy to improve my SQA skills.
I am working on my goals to be a CSP.
Fidelity Investments, Sr SQA Engineer
June 2012 - Present, Merrimack, NH, United States
I am working as Sr SQA Engineer on my Projects assigned.
- Doing everything possible to ensure customers are happy.
- Guiding the team and organization on how to use Agile/Scrum practices and values to customers.
- Guiding the team on how to get the most of out self organization.
- Guiding the team on self organizing to fill in the intentional gaps left in the Agile/Scrum frameworks.
- Assessing the Scrum Maturity of the team and organization and coaching the team to higher levels of maturity, at a pace that is sustainable and comfortable for the team and organization
- Removing impediments or guiding the team to remove impediments by finding the right personnel to remove the impediment.
- Building a trusting and safe environment where problems can be raised without fear of blame, retribution, or being judged, with an emphasis of healing and problem solving.
- Facilitating getting the work done without force, assigning, or dictating the work.
- Facilitating discussion, decision making, and conflict resolution
- Assisting with internal and external communication, improving transparency, and radiating information
- Supporting and educating the Product Owner, especially with respect to grooming and maintaining the product backlog.
- Providing all support to the team using a servant leadership style whenever possible, and leading by example
Silverlink Communications, Team Member
February 2012 - May 2012, Burlington, MA, United States
Worked on projects assigned and attending on daily scrum calls. Updating status to scrum team. taking help from scrum master on inpediments state. working with scrum team as self managed and taking inputs from scrum master.