· Technical Architect with experience in design and development of J2EE/.NET web applications, Web-services.
· Over two years of active participation in standards organizations defining standards for healthcare information exchange over the Nationwide Health Information Network (NHIN). Experience in applying HITSP, IHE, and OASIS standard specifications for healthcare information exchange.
· Experienced in designing and developing solutions featuring Nationwide Health Information Network (NHIN) exchanges and interoperability, including experience creating components for government agencies using the CONNECT gateway.
· Experienced in creating technical architectures for high-visibility, public government websites for supporting the Medicare and Medicaid programs. Experience in migrating existing web applications from classic ASP to ASP.NET 3.5 based architectures.
· Represented the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) in standards bodies defining specifications for healthcare information exchanges related to the CMS Quality Improvement Organization (QIO) program.
· Three years of experience creating web-services based integration architectures for high visibility DHS enterprise financial systems, leveraging Oracle 11i Applications.
· Certified Scrum Master
· Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist - .NET Framework 3.5, ASP.NET Applications.
· Experienced with development of web applications for a large audience where scalability and performance are primary concerns.
· Masters degree in computer science from Virginia Tech.
CMS PQRI NHIN Implementation
· Technical manager and architect for pilot Phase 1 (June 2009 – Oct 2009) and Phase 2 (Oct 2009 – Present)
· Technical Architect for the .NET migration of the PlanFinder tool on Medicare.gov
· Enterprise design SME, designed core .NET infrastructure for a pilot web application from Medicare.gov based on the CMS 3-zone technical reference architecture for the .NET framework.
· Designed the map mashup and proximity search frameworks used on the public website
Nationwide Health Information Network (NHIN)
· Technical architect, designed web service infrastructure based on Nationwide Health Information Network (NHIN) specifications.
DHS Financial Systems – USCG/TSA/FAMS
· Technical architect, J2EE/Web Services developer
· Oracle Financials Specialist (PO/AP/GL) – Integration of Oracle Financials (Oracle Applications 11i) workflows to desktop systems using SOAP web services.