- 8+ Years of diverse and extensive experience in software development.
- Work experience in different roles such as Scrum Master, Project Leader, Module/Team Leader and Developer.
- Efficiently expertise with different models like Agile, Scrum, Waterfall method of developing software applications.
- Diversity of experience in different domains such as ERP, Finance, Communication, Electrical and Electronics.
- Experienced with quality and process management using various tools in compliance with CMM Level 5 Process Management.
- Expertise in applications development using Microsoft Technologies (C#, VB6.0, SQL SERVER).
- Ability to coordinate with various teams involved in the project.
- Excellent analytical, design and problem solving skills.
- Ability to work and execute challenging environments in tight schedule.
- Quick grasp of the system and enhance the system's performance after analysing and reviewing its functionality.
- Ability to do disciplined and time managed work.
- Familiarity with Software Engineering concepts & Software Development.
- Database design & Designing test cases.
- Strictly adhere to the quality standards and strive hard to provide 100% quality output by following the guidelines of SEI-CMM and Quality system.
- NUnit/NUnit Forms
- Visual Basic 6.0
- Component Object Model (COM/DCOM)
- SQL Server/MS-Access
- Tally Development Language (TDL)
- CruiseControl (Automated Build)
- Visual Source Safe(VSS)/Tortoise Subversion(SVN)/SourceOffSite(SoS)
- Successfully trained the team on Scrum for BillingRecon Project
- Developed and implemented the BillingRecon tool using Scrum method
- Configuration management system using SVN has been installed
- Initiated the process of migrating legacy application written using VB 6.0 to the .Net platform in Aug 2009. Submitted the study and evaluation report within a month in Sep 2009.
- Provided solution to automate the system of a non-IT firm thereby increasing the sales and reducing the cost of production.
- Implemented and trained the SCRUM model of software Application development inside the organization following CMM Level 5 process and tailoring many of the process.
- Increased the business engagement with the client by inducing more resources thereby making on-time delivery, adhering strictly to the quality standards.
- Lead the team to increase the Customer Satisfaction Index from 3 to 7 out of 10 within the initial 3 months with the VINCOM project.
Successful co-ordination of on-site and off-shore resources through efficient implementation of professional system and requirement gathering travelling to UK and Israel.