March 2005 - Present, , United States
Manage portfolio of projects / programs related to healthcare standards, integration and strategic initiatives having significant cross-organizational & business impact. Lead new company initiatives by working with Chief Lab Officer & Medical Directors. Manage multiple IT programs. Following are my key areas of engagements
· Develop build, manage / track & close large CapEx / P& L’s of the portfolio
· Reduce cost / increase ROI by 1 million dollars
· Direct initiative to address business concerns related to business agility, new product development, time to
Market, government compliance.
· Develop SNOMED-CT training for Quest Diagnostics by working with CAP (College of American Pathology)
· Direct teams of domain experts from various parts of business to adapt to the healthcare / HIT interoperability /
regulatory compliance stipulated by HITSP/ CCHIT/ CCHF such as LOINC, SNOMED CT, HL7v2.5.1, HL7V3, ELINCS
· Manage multiple programs covering Integration, Interoperability, standardization, government / public health /
Government Agency reporting and Clinical Trials.
· Form / lead steering committee as well as participate in strategic planning, budgeting, multiyear resource planning for mission critical projects.
· Develop infrastructure for the revenue growth aligning business strategies to IT planning.
· Lead large cross-functional project team consisting of 10 managers, corporate lawyers & multiple vendors.
· Work in the capacity of PMO, Program Manager & Sr. Project Manager
· Build & Present SOA Business Value assessment and benefit realization / investment analysis
· Act as CRM managing relationship between multidisciplinary teams with varying complexities on the projects
compliant of Electronic health record (ELR / EHR) standards such as HL7, “21 CFR part 11 for Clinical trial
data, Government Agency Reporting , Bio-surveillance (CDC) etc.
· Track & publish dashboards for the integrated projects, its financials & present it to CIO & SMT
· Lead initiative to help develop analytic solution to identify market trends.
· Introduce new QA testing process to ensure “order to cash” flow of the business remains intact with Six Sigma quality.