Susanta Kumar Mohanty
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
- 13 years of qualitative techno-managerial experience in areas of Project Management & Co-ordination, Delivery & Application Development, Resource Management, Client Relationship Management with work experience ranging in India, USA.
- Certified SCRUM Master
- Expertise in managing the complete SDLC, functional skills in analyzing the client requirements, translating new ideas into clients’ solutions including opportunity identification, requirements development, delivery, support & analysis and documentation. Adroit at
− Formulating the projects by maintaining regular interaction with the middle & senior management of the client to ensuring completion of projects within the parameters.
− Managing customer service operations by implementing short / long term plans; managing teams with focus on excelling business targets & service delivery metrics.
− Ascertaining continuous interaction with the customer to make sure that area of concern can be worked upon for improved service levels.
− Business knowledge of several areas of Hospitality Industry
- Project management experience based on Agile/SCRUM Model. Good hands on Version One and Rally.
- An effective leader and communicator with strong interpersonal, leadership, analytical and relationship management skills. Team Management including re-sourcing/ outsourcing, recruitment, mentoring, training, development & performance management/ talent retention
- SCRUM Master
- Delivery Management - Client Relationship Management
- Business Development - Team Management
- Resource Administration
- Project Scheduling and Analysis - Project Set up and Stabilization
- Size Estimation using Function Point and various other methodologies
- Costing and Scheduling
- Project Execution - Project Co-ordination and Status Tracking
- Software testing - Quality Assurance & Compliance
- Serve as Single Point of Contact / interface for client’s Offshore Development Centre
- Case / system / process study. Project planning, scoping, estimation, tracking
- Implementation of project plans within pre-set deadlines
- Delivery Management for technical deliverables of projects
- Understand client’s business requirements/ enhancement to the product & provide technical solutions
- Resource requirement analysis – software, hardware, network and manpower
- Solution Design Phase for the clients’ requirements. Identify business core / processes & priorities
- Develop, implement & provide all kinds of support for business application software
- Master in Computer Applications , Utkal University, Orissa -- 2000
Technologies Worked On
Operating System MS DOS 6.0, MS Windows (2000/XP/2003/Vista), Unix
Programming Methodologies Object Oriented Analysis and Design (OOAD)
Databases Oracle 9i/10g (PL/SQL), SQL Server 2005/2000
Languages C#, C++, C, VB 6.0, Java J2EE
Internet Development ASP.NET 2.0, DHTML, Java ScriptEnterprise Integration XML Web Services, Informatica 7.0, SSIS, Control-M
Development Platforms Visual Studio.Net 2005, Crystal Reports 9.2/XITools and Others Visual Source Safe 6.0/2005, IIS 5.0/6.0,ARIBA Buyer 7.2, SONAR, Rational Performance Tester.