Deloitte, Scrum Master/ Agile Coach
April 2012 - Present, Harrisburg, PA, United States
• Agile Scrum Coach: Manage and execute training and onboarding of IT teams to the Agile Scrum Methodology framework methods on major in-flight system.
• Perform Scrum Master Proxy duties for teams without a Scrum Master.
• Put metrics program in place to measure progress of teams project execution with JIRA tool.
• Trained and structured cross-functional teams based on the Agile framework and provided day-to-day guidance to technology practitioners.
• Performed team training for JIRA Agile management of Product Backlog Grooming, Sprint Planning and Sprint Execution.
• Provided overall program management and day-to-day execution, oversight and direction for resources.
• Develop and execute strategy solutions and work products for CRM and ERP large scale projects.
• Manage and direct onshore and off-shore teams on tasks and provide resource management on multiple client engagements.
• Worked closely with program leadership, project managers, and project test leads to drive testing execution and high quality software delivery in a fast paced development environment.
• Support parallel release planning activities through the development of work plans, timelines, resource plans, test plans and processes.
• Provided program leadership and support issue/risk tracking/coordination, milestone tracking, dependency management, cross-workstream/team coordination.
• Manage the overall project activities and the four sub-areas of infrastructure, Application Functional area, Application Development, and QA/Testing.
• Provide executive oversight and project management coordination.
PPL, Scrum Team member
November 2009 - January 2011, Allentown, PA, United States
Worked in an Agile pilot team using .NET to create an application which manage the inbound and outbound cash transactions.
Developed and execute user acceptance stories as apart of the Product Owner Team (including requirements traceability matrix and test conditions)
Identify process gaps and advise on solutions to drive process improvements
Oversee Defect & Issue Management within the scrum cycle
Meet with Business user to flush out requirements for user stories and orchestrated UAT plan
Assist my team in creating prioritized product backlogs with plan estimates and acceptance criteria as well as task identification and estimation for each sprint iteration
PMI, Sr. QA Tester
November 2007 - November 2009, Newton Square, PA, United States
Worked with Scrum Teams to develop new feature functions & Change requests.
Coordinate capacity, release planning, and reporting to Release Management teams
Implemented, updated, monitored, and audited Software Testing and Quality Assurance processes.
Performed validation of new products, system enhancements, modifications, system upgrades, and code fixes in production deployments.
Planned and executed the successful running of test cycles in multiple environments including: Dev branches, integration, staging and production.
Produced smoketest/integration test platforms and organized support teams involvement in each release from a testing perspective.
Managed bug reports and risk analysis matrixes.
Developed the first version of a CCR( Change Control Release) process which documented and tracked statuses performed in our testing and production development cycles
Utilize Value Stream Mapping to delineate waste throughout our project development cycles.
Trained new incoming QA staff on current and upcoming projects.
Siemens, Sr. Tester
June 2007 - November 2007, Malvern, PA, United States
Utilized agile development process for upgrades to legacy SOARIAN healthcare claims financial products.
Liaison point-of-contact between Business and Offshore Test Leads to work towards standardization of Business Requirements and test matrix completion.
Developed automated Smoke Testing and regression testing for current and legacy engineering products.
Extensive testing in various environments before code freeze ex: Local Scrum, integration, regression using QTP test management tool.
Performed manual and automation functionality testing to validate calculations, variables & attributes against database in SQL.
Utilized Tools such as; QTP, CharmNT and ClearCase, for day to day project management activities
Lead investigations of root cause analysis process of negative defects with other Release Test Mangers.
Validated workflow process and identified risk to business/project with management groups using flowchart diagrams.