I am an IT professional with 15 years of experience. I have worked as a Developer, Architect, Project Manager and also hold a Scrum Master Certification.
I consider that the following experience and achievements make me the ideal candidate for the role:
Strong knowledge of development and hands on implementation using C#, SQL Server, WCF, Web services etc. in different industries.
Proven track record of using Agile development practices like Scrum and XP. This experience motivated me to get formal training and a Scrum Master Certification from Scrum Alliance.
As a Senior Software Developer, Architect and Technical Director, I gained invaluable experience in team and project leading, process and implementation skills as well as working directly with clients, stakeholders and end users.
My work has always been considered of the highest standard as I am a professional driven by building great software. I currently successfully run my Software Development and Project Management Consultancy and I am looking for Scrum Master, Project Manager, Team Leader roles ideally using my Scrum and Agile Project Management Skills.
- Improvements I can facilitate as a Scrum Master:
- Help Initiate sprint 0 - build vision, identify back log - and team size moving forward etc.
- Drive Agile Methodology throughout the project / teams - ensuring the development teams are practising the core agile principles of collaboration, prioritisation, team accountability and visibility.
- Facilitating Scrum of Scrum Meetings
- Manage or support the product owner to manage the Product back Log and Sprint Backlog
- Stake Holder management
- Onshore/ Offshore governance