Cognizant Technology Solutions, Advanced Solutions Group, Agile Program Manager
September 2013 - Present, College Station, TX, United States
Agile Program Manager, Senior Manager with the Advanced Solutions Group reporting to Director, North America - Advanced Solutions Consulting Lead - Agile Center of Excellence
* Facilitate Agile/Scrum training sessions through both classroom and remote web-based instruction.
* Financial Services - served as on-site Scrum Master for Financial Services organization in Dallas, TX. Supported Scrum team's initial transition to Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe), 2014.
CompuCom Systems, Inc., Project Management Specialist
June 2013 - September 2013, Louisville, KY, United States
Reported to Services Director, Data Operations Center
Assigned to Global Technology & Operations team:
* Led cross-functional team working on a EMC Smarts high availability (HA) solution for 500 location U.S. health care company.
* Coordinated McAfee ePO deployment on 22 servers for UK-based partner and their client.
* Managed a large-scale inventory and analysis project involving over 286K internal security monitoring devices.
Mercer Human Resource Consulting, Iteration Manager (contract)
March 2013 - May 2013, Louisville, KY, United States
Reported to Principal/Program Manager
* Led internal and vendor technical teams working on an HR tool conversion with new features built in C#, ASP and SQL 2008. Project scope included language translations from English to Madarin, Portuguese and Spanish.
Cardinal Health, Agile Project Manager/Scrum Master (contract)
January 2013 - March 2013, Dublin, OH, United States
Reported to Director, Business Process and Information
Assigned to Health's Specialty IT Solutions team and worked on-site at Cardinal Health's Dublin, OH corporate campus:
* Coordinated over 40 onshore and offshore employees and contractors for PatientScribe, a mobile (iPad) application integrating oncology treatment information, and eobONE, a web-based legacy financial management tool used at multiple physician practices throughout the U.S.
PharMerica Corp., Agile Project Manager (contract)
January 2012 - January 2013, Louisville, KY, United States
Reported to Director of IT
Responsible for three distinct clinical IT application development and data integration portfolios:
* Pharmacy management application software development for Long Beach, NY based ChemRX, leading internal and vendor IT teams.
* Managed development and enhanced functionality for bi-directional electronic interfaces based on industry standards (HL7, NCPDP 10.3/10.6 and ADT) within RPG iSeries and .NET platforms.
* Implementation manager for EHR (Electronic Health Record) clinical/patient data interface deployed at multiple institutional pharmacies and health care facilities throughout the U.S.
Humana Inc., Scrum Master/Agile Coach (contract)
August 2011 - October 2011, Louisville, KY, United States
Reported to Director of IT. Assigned to Humana's Innovation Center
* Coached enterprise IT teams and business owners to adhere to Scrum and Kanban frameworks through use of tracking and metrics tool, VersionOne.
* Coordinated on-site and distributed internal and vendor teams (.NET, PHP, Ruby on Rails and Python) responsible for web-based consumer-focused wellness initiatives: Humana Foundation’s HEALThE Schools, HumanaVitality’s pedometer program, and B-Cycle with Trek Bicycle Corporation.
Genesis HealthCare Corp. (formerly Sun Healthcare Group), Business Development Director
August 2010 - May 2011, Kennett Square, PA, United States
(formerly Sun Healthcare Group)
Reported to Vice President of Business Development
* Senior manager responsible for revenue enhancement, clinical, reimbursement, medical records software implementation and training, and operations at 11 health care centers in Western KY.
• Led regional initiative to deploy and effectively utilize electronic health record (EHR) platform PointClickCare.
Pulse Point Media, LLC, Agile Project Manager/Scrum Master (various clients)
April 2007 - August 2010, Louisville, KY, United States
Full-time, hands-on entrepreneur - March 2007 through August 2010; June through July 2011; and November through December 2011
* Loyola Marymount University/LA, four departments: Psychology Department, including The P.R.O.S.E. Project (Psychological Research on Synthetic Environments); French Language; Computer Science; Electrical Engineering, grant-funded “Innovations in Engineering Education, Curriculum and Infrastructure” (IEECI), awarded by the National Science Foundation (NSF)
* Fielding Graduate University, four departments: Administration; School of Educational Leadership & Change; School of Human & Organizational Development; School of Psychology
* George Mason University: Neuroeconomics Department
* Le Bonheur Children's Hospital in Memphis, TN, sponsored by The Nursing Institute of the Mid-South
Genesis HealthCare Corporation, Director of Business Development
February 2001 - December 2006, Kennett Square, PA, United States
6/2004 to 12/2006 - Reported to Senior Vice President, Customer Relations and Strategic Development
2/2001 to 6/2004 - Reported to National Vice President of Sales and Marketing. (formerly Sun Healthcare Group)
* Consulted with health care client facilities on business development, revenue enhancement, clinical initiatives, and technical process improvement including coordinating implementation of Rehab Optima software by Optima Healthcare Solutions and Cypress Therapy Management (now PointClickCare; formerly Connections Therapy Management by AccuMed Technology Solutions, which was an Omnicare Company).