Suman Guha, Program Manager | Product Owner is an alumni of University of Glasgow (UK), Certified Scrum Master (CSM) and PMI-ACP (pursuing) with 7 years of experience in product management, agile project management framework and practices. Presently he is working with Red Hat as Program Manager for their ISV Software Certification.
As seasoned PM holds proven track record of delivering initiatives from conception through completion within time, cost and scope. Delivered successful products in Web, Opensource and native mobile platforms ( iOS, Android, Windows Mobile and Blackberry).
* Product Management
* Program Management
* Agile Coach who builds team with core values of Agile: trust, transparency and collaboration.
* Established thought leader, motivated self starter and an innovator.
* Proven track record of successfully training and transforming teams in Agile methodologies.
* Delivered several multi-million $ complex projects successfully while directly or indirectly lead large teams.
* Communicator at all levels with intense negotiation skills.
* Mastered the art of successfully setting up Agile delivery units.
* Expertise in Agile Project Management (APM) Framework. E.g. Envision, Speculate, Explore, Adapt and Close.
* An Agile Practitioner with knowledge in the area of agile umbrella encompassing Scrum, DSDM, Crystal, FDD,Lean,Kanban and XP practices.
* Having hands on experience in web development.
+Strongly believes Information Technology is to help drive Business Innovation and Growth.
+Passionate about products, user experience and follows tech industry closely.
Articles I've written
A Practical Guide: Story Points-Based Estimation
I imagine you have read many articles about story points-based estimation. Hence, instead of going over how it all works, I will try here to provide a practical guide for how to achieve it. . . .