Sr. Application Developer with strong experience in web based applications, client/server architectures and service-oriented architectures. Always researching new and safe technologies, with more than 10 years of experience in the field of work. Always embracing the customer needs in an ever-changing business environment.
VATES S.A., Agile Coach & CSM
February 2011 - Present, Córdoba, Córdoba, Argentina
- Leveraged (by giving training to 50+ employees) the knowledge of Agile/SCRUM development
- Coached 5 team to make Scrum transition
Verizon Business, Agile Coach and Tech Lead
November 2007 - January 2011, Capital Federal, Capital Federal, Argentina
- Leveraged (by giving training to 120+ employees) the knowledge of Agile/SCRUM development
- Coached 10 team to start doing Scrum within the corporate environment
- Assisted to coaching presentations / courses by Certified CSC's
Verizon Business, Sr. Application Developer
November 2005 - November 2007, Buenos Aires, Argentina
Provided research and feasibility assessment of emerging technologies.
Promoted knowledge transfer across the company
Leveraged knowledge of common use technologies
Single Sign -on
Service Oriented Architecture
Web Service Security
Implementation of Social Networking tools in the enterprise environment
Appreciation Award: Certificate of Appreciation.
"He had a strong commitment with the Share Training Initiative delivered during 2009"
- Michael O'Rourke, Director, Guillermo Sanseverino, Delivery Head
Grupo SMS, Sr. Application Developer
January 2004 - October 2005, Buenos Aires, Select a State, United States
- Started the firs Java Application team in the company
- Created an Insurance broker service application with multiple partners
- Implemented a tool to leverage prospect workflow in the sales department
- Coached the teams into Continuous Integration, MVC and TDD practices