A natural software project leader and a seasoned Scrum Master/Coach for Agile Software Development, Product and Services Development. I specialize in establishing best Agile practices using Scrum methodology, work with cross functional teams, and always deliver projects on-time and within budget. I partner with Product Owners to assess business priorities, market needs and groom the Product, Release, and Sprint backlogs My uniqueness comes from working with several verticals as Internet Search Marketing, Telecommunications,Contract Management, Human Resource Information Systems, Public Sector, Banking, and Energy. I have worked in multi-cultural environments, established long-term relationships with domestic and overseas customers and partners. I have a strong work ethic and believe in ‘whatever it takes’ and possess a ‘can do’ attitude.
Verizon Wireless, Scrum Master
January 2008 - Present, Walnut Creek, CA, United States
● Organize, plan, schedule the Releases and Roadmaps, and ensure on-time accomplishment of various IT projects and business initiaves for a mission critical website.
● Management of Agile software development teams using SCRUM framework.
● Facilitate and Assist the SCRUM teams in Release & Sprint Planning, Story Point estimation using Fibonacci number series methodology.
● Conduct Daily Stand Ups, Remove impediments, handle Spikes and act as a SCRUM coach
● Facilitate and conduct Sprint Planning, Daily Standups, Review and Restropective meetings
● Conduct Release Planning, Sprint Planning, Scrum Of Scrums , MetaScrummeetings.
● Support the Product Owner(s) groom, and accomplish the items on the Product Backlog & plan the roadmap
● Interaction with business, project managers, QA, development, cross-product, cross-functional, and production support organizations.
● Manage Builds/Release Management & Continous Interation teams