Detica, Technical Consultant
November 2011 - Present, London, United Kingdom
Role included developing the London2012 olympics travel site (getaheadofthegames.com) as well as work for other UK government clients.
Duties included were not limited to:
- Worked as part of various SCRUM teams.
- Software Development (From requirements elicitation and building systems to decommissioning of legacy products)
- Worked as technical team lead and line managed junior staff
- Redeveloped internal Java training programme and provided a new curriculum
- Transition of project software to support environments.
West Suffolk College / University Campus Suffolk, Lecturer in Computing
August 2010 - October 2011, Bury St Edmunds, United Kingdom
Taught computing modules at a range of levels. This role included curriculum development, assessment and supervision of dissertation projects.
Durham University, Senior Demonstrator / PhD Student
September 2007 - August 2010, Durham, United Kingdom
Developed course material for programming courses, conducted research into Semantic web, Web 2.0 and technology enhanced learning.
Regularly, ran practical teaching sessions and supervised junior colleagues.