I started working in software as a SV engineer in early 2000 with R&Ds and Product base Org ;since then I have played the roles of Verification Module Lead, Technical Leader, Project Coordinator , Project Manager, Scrum Coach ,Scrum Master in different organizations and offshore development centers. I have worked at both Customer side & the Product base organizations side. Currently I am working as a Project Coordinator & Scrum Master in EXFO India
I am interested and have expertise on Agile, service delivery, project management, business analysis, business process management, improving SW development & QA processes, business intelligence & software development review processes. I always enjoy learning ways to do things better through reading, sharing experiences with colleagues in order to improve the way to deliver value to customer/organizations.
I am a CSP,CSPO,CSM,PMI-ACP ,CCNA and CCNP (Routing & Switching) certificate holder; and have completed trainings on CCNA (Security), Red Hat Linux, PMP from reputed Institutes.
I also hold an ME in Telecom & BE in Electronics engineering.
My Contribution to Agile Scrum:
· Acted as the Lead Enterprise Agile-Scrum Coach
· Proposed up to two Enterprise Coaches, 4 Team Coaches, and 20 ScrumMasters to support of 35 AgileTeams using proprietary Scrum methodologies.
· Performed Agile assessments and recommendations for pilot for Agile Teams.
· Tool used: VersionOne ,Rally
· Lead the assessment and startup of this large-scale project development effort using an Agile execution model.
· Acted as both the Lead Agile Coach and Program cordinator.
· Facilitated the adoption of Agile methods for a team of 65 people (nine Scrum teams) located in USA, India, Canada,Israel,Vietnam and German Teams
· Created / conducted group Agile-Scrum classes for kickoff training for teams. .
· Implemented Scrum Master Apprentice program to promote Agile adoption throughout the enterprise.
· Conducted one-on-one and group Agile-Scrum classes in an in‑person and video conference format ranging from introductory to advanced topics.
· Provided coaching and ongoing Scrum ceremony facilitation services.
· Conducted understory writing and estimation workshop .
· Performed ALM evaluation and selection to manage Product Backlog and Planning
· Trained ScrumMaster, Product Owner, and Team in basic to advanced Agile-Scrum topics during kickoff phase and on an ongoing basis.
· Mentored and coached Team during Scrum Ceremonies as well as throughout each Sprint.
· Guided Product Owner, Scrum Master, and Team through in initial creation of Product Backlog and ongoing grooming activity .
· Facilitated bi-weekly Release Planning, Sprint Planning, Sprint Review (Demo), and Retrospective Scrum ceremony meetings.
· Incorporated lessons learned from Sprint Restrospectives and promoted experiments / Continuous Improvement efforts.
· Determined Team velocity and created model to estimate project completion date.
· Created Velocity, Hours Remaining Burndown, and Points Burnup charts.
I have Strong expertise in Agile-Scrum. As Scrum Master & Coordinator I have passionately implemented & delivered strong processes for agile scrum for speedy delivery, responding to changes from past 6 years for variety of applications in VOIP,Networking sector & Mobile Applications.
I also expertise in VOIP((H.323/SIP))-Signaling, Networking L2-L3 Protocols,Mobile Applications, Project management, QA reports, delivering QA & testing knowledge for product, project, process improvements for Dev & QA