Pitney Bowes, Product Owner
June 2012 - Present, Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India
I am playing role of Product owner right now for the last 1.5 years.In this role, I am resposible for "what is required to be done" and responsible for releases and release date. I coordinate with Business and important stakeholders to understand their requirements and coordinate the same back to the team. I participate in release planning meetings and sprint planning meetings, story writing workshops and Demos and responsible for User stories.
Along with this, I'm also responsible for Agile adoption in my projects and I am an Agile evangalist in the organization. I've coached teams and projects on Agile adoption and helped teams to move from waterfall to Agile. The last 5 years in this organization have been very interesting and have given me lot of opportunities to grow as an Agile coach. I am also a key member in Global Agile Community in Pitney Bowes and Conduct trainings and coaching sessions on Agile.
Pitney Bowes, Scrum Master
June 2010 - May 2012, Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India
I was a srum master during this period and the main responsibilities are as follows.
1. Coaching the team on Agile adoption and making sure they follow the practices. As Agile was quite new to the team at that time so lot of time went into traiinigns and 1:1 coachings.
2. I used to maintain and customize RTC for release planning, sprint planning and getting all the dashboards and reports.
3. I participated and chaired in all imporatant meetings like release planning, sprint plannings, demos and retrospective.
4. I also used to contact different stakeholders and worked with PO closely.
5. One of the responsibility was to manage impediments and this was a very broad area. Right from making sure manager is alinged, to infrastructure issues and resource confilct. This used to consume a good amount of time.