Hewlett Packard, Program Manager
February 2005 - Present, Kolkatta, Kolkatta, India
· Around 9 years of predominant and comprehensive experience in Information Systems/Information Technology in implementing significant Programme Management solutions on various Projects .
· Project Management experience includes Offshore and Onshore Delivery, Planning, Scheduling, Monitoring and Control, Change Management, Problem Management, Configuration and Process improvement initiatives along with Stakeholder Management.
· Involved in managing IBM and HP Project delivery processes, Project Sizing, Request for Quotations, Project Selection Methodologies, Business Case Evaluation.
· Well versed with Pre-Project activities and worked on several Project Initiation, Project Cost Estimation and Proposals in accordance with the Investment Appraisal techniques with Feasibility Analysis
· Involved in defining the various Strategies for Projects - Risk Management Strategy, Quality Management Strategy, Configuration Management Strategy and Communication Management Strategy
· Expertise in Information Systems Development Life Cycle (ISDLC) and in the development, execution, and improvement of action plans by providing expert advice and guidance in the application of project management and best practices on various Software Development Models such as Waterfall Model, Iterative Enhancement Model, Evolutionary V Model and Agile Methodologies (Scrum, Kanban, XP, FDD, DSDM)
· Well Versed in Stakeholder Engagement and Management Strategy and Methodologies
· People Management -- Building High Performing Teams – Belbin’s Team Roles and Effective Utilisation of Teams - Benne and Sheats' Group Roles, Performance Reviews and Appraisals
· Hands on Experience in Project Management Techniques – Scheduling, Critical Path Analysis, Pert, Earned Value Analysis and Management, Procurement Planning, Contract Cost Estimations,
Fast Tracking and Crashing
· Implementation of Six Sigma Methodology in Business Processes and Project Management using DMADV model to design the Project Solution and Business Process and DMAIC model to implement continuous improvement to the overall Project Management Process
· Extensive Practical Experience of Various Six Sigma Techniques namely- Ishikawa Analysis, Pareto’s Principle, FMEA, Flow Charting, Scatter Diagrams and Satistical Sampling to determine Root Cause Problems/Issues Analysis and provide Innovative Resolutions which are in line with the Business Case
and provide Optimum Benefits from the projects
· Well versed with CMMI Implementation - Staged and Continous Models
· Implementation of SCAMPI Process and 25 CMMI Process areas involving Process Management, Project Management, Engineering and Support.
· Well versed in ITIL v3 Process and Framework Implementation for IT Service Management Life Cycle
· Extensive expertise in Functional/Business Knowledge of various industry verticals such as Financials, Telecom, Retail, Oil & Gas and Healthcare.
· Exposure to projects with multi-million pounds and team size of 100+ team members.
· Demonstrated ability in managing and developing software applications in the total life cycle of a project from business analysis, requirements analysis, functional analysis, architectural definition, project planning, business blueprinting, design, implementation, configuration, testing, data management & migration, enhancements, training and production support, post go-live stabilization, optimization and support.
Project Management Certifications
Prince2 Practitioner Certified APMG, UK
Certified ScrumMaster Scrum Alliance, USA
PMP, Project Management Professional Certified PMI, USA
CBAP, Certified Business Analyst Professional IIBA, Canada
Program in Management of Software Development IIM Calcutta, India
Six Sigma Black Belt Certified Qi2, USA
Program in Information Management Services
Program in Shaping the Future with SAP
Life Time Member of Computer Society of India.