Rob Young is a highly motivated innovative individual with over twenty years financial services experience, eighteen within a business change role, with broad application of process improvement across multiple organisations with proven benefit realisation. He has extensive knowledge of agile and waterfall development practices using structured requirements gathering, workshop facilitation and full project lifecycle, including management of both business and technical teams
- Certified Scrum Master, with broad knowledge and over 8 years practical application of Agile (Scrum, Kanban and Lean) and Waterfall software development methodologies
- Multiple large-scale systems replacement and Business Process Re-engineering projects, with budgets >£15m
- Business analysis, including ebusiness web environments, systems replacement projects, continuous business improvement, customer experience, CRM, BPM, CTI and organisation-wide business change
- Extensive financial services experience, specialising in general insurance, credit hire and accident repair management, across sales, claims, finance, vehicle fleet operations, and call centres.
- Analysis, development and re-engineering of business processes to meet industry best practise
- Full project lifecycle experience using PRINCE2 project management methodology
- Analysis and development of system based solutions to evolve and enhance business strategies using structured analysis tools and methodologies – including UML