Regan N. Widdifield Curtice, MS, CSM
3941 W. Irwin Ave. ♦ Phoenix, AZ 85041
Cell: 602-820-0490 ♦ Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Project Manager with proven track record developing management information systems and implementing new technology/services including software development and software applications infrastructure. Has a thorough understanding of project management methodologies including Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC), and Agile development cycles.
Skills: Salesforce, Hewlett Packard Project Portfolio Management (HP PPM), Version One, Confluence Wiki, JIRA, Microsoft Office Suite.
Sr. Project Manager/Scrum Master 01/13 – Present
SAGEPOINT FINANCIAL through Modis, Phoenix, AZ
- Lead multiple Agile/Scrum projects in development, deployment and support of customer service and back office applications for 250 users. Included case management, service console, and integration with external business applications.
- Lead multiple Agile/Scrum projects in development, deployment and support of FA-CRM front office system licensed to over 7,000 financial advisors.
- Managed process improvements enabling Agile development teams to collaborate with local and offshore resources.
- Project managed the development of production monitoring of replication systems feeding the Salesforce platform.
- Project managed document management application development teams.
IT Project Manager 12/09 – 01/13
- Managed Agile/Scrum team to create a Salesforce Service Console resulting in migration of 300 incoming call center technicians, enabling the business to plan a sunset of legacy applications.
- Managed Agile/Scrum team to administer Salesforce for the Workforce Solutions team, resulting in the building of 1300 strategic partnerships with top employers.
- As Certified Scrum Master, facilitated Stand-Up’s ensuring team inputs were tracked daily and any issues or risks were documented or escalated to the Program Manager, ensuring that projects met deadlines.
- Managed the improvement of the creation and management of virtual machines to improve the student online experience.
- Provided detailed reporting of students viewing habits and usage of videos through Google Analytics.
- Maintained documentation of five programs, including daily status updates, weekly reporting, and general communication to the teams and management.
- Supported project manager with meeting creation and documentation, action item follow up, and team support.
Project Coordinator 04/08 – 12/09
COX COMMUNICATIONS through Spherion Corporation, Phoenix, AZ
- Supported project manager on the largest rebuild of technology infrastructure project ($350M) ever undertaken in the state of Arizona.
- Created reports in Excel that helped to better identify discrepancies in billing, resulting in the detection of over $200,000 in over charges.
- Provided analytical support in the design, development and implementation of infrastructure rebuild projects.
- Interfaced with internal and external resources to ensure successful completion of projects.
- Provided project support to assigned manager under general supervision.
- Analyzed project requests, requirements and feasibility with internal and external resources to ensure successful completion of projects.
- Worked closely with contractors to complete the reconciliation of all parts and equipment.
Business Analyst 06/06 – 04/08
U.S. AIRWAYS through e-Technisoft Inc., / Virat Inc., Tempe, AZ
- Assessed business requirements and worked directly with developers to create functional specifications for HR and Benefits department IT projects, including documentation, managing developers in programming, and testing.
- Processed daily and weekly benefits enrollment data and helped manage payroll processing, year-end Payroll, HR, and Benefits activities.
U.S. AIRWAYS through e-Technisoft Inc., Tempe, AZ
- Created training manual documentation and Functional Specifications for Payroll, HR, and Benefits departments.
- Managed multiple Barbell databases, including time keeping, reporting, training, and delegation of tasks.
- Created documentation detailing the IT, Payroll, HR, and Benefits systems for America West Airlines and U.S. Airways to aid in the merging of policies for the two companies.
- Project management duties included creating and tracking benchmarks, creating flow chart documentation with Visio, and working with business leaders to create technical documentation.
Technical Writer/Project Management Asst. 09/05 – 05/06
ELI LILLY & COMPANY through Crew Technical Services, Indianapolis, IN
- Coordinated with engineering group to create a Capital Investment Request for Data Historian and Data Integration projects for 20 manufacturing locations.
- Maintained departmental SOPs for manufacturing automation team.
- Lead coordinator for two Documentum eRoom workspaces, including document and workspace organization, project management issues, reporting, and membership responsibilities.
- Report processing and creation for Data Historian and Data Integration projects which included technical writing support for project papers, presentations, and meeting materials using MS Visio, MS Project, MS Word, MS Excel, and Adobe Acrobat.
- Provided logistical assistance for management and support staff, including meeting planning, creating agendas, and documents for meeting follow-up using Lotus Notes.
Master of Science in Information and Communication Sciences, 2002
Ball State University, Muncie, IN
- Inventoried and analyzed competitive drug lines, utilizing Internet and other resources for a leading pharmaceutical company.
- Consulted with not-for-profit agency on successfully connecting the Dominican Republic location with agency in Marion, Indiana, providing recommendations for establishment of broadband infrastructure.
Instructor - “Writing for Electronic Media” to undergraduate students
- Wrote and adapted classic literature to a script for television
- Wrote scripts for sitcoms to be acted on television
- Wrote commercials for television
Bachelor of Arts in Telecommunications (Television Journalism), 1997
Minor in Marketing
Ball State University, Muncie, IN