· A 35 years young Core Technical Architect with ORACLE for couple of its primary products.
· About 12 years of Rich IT Experience, which includes Designing and Architecting End-to-End Best-in-Class Products and Solutions for Cloud based Applications, CRM, DSS, Business Intelligence and Data Warehouse requirements to our valuable customers like ‘Wachovia Bank’, ‘Mass Mutual’, ‘Eli-Lilly’, ‘AIG’, ‘Indian Railways’, ‘Blue Cross Blue Shield’, ‘NHS’, ‘UKI’, ‘Unilever’ etc...
· Six Very Large Business Intelligence and Data Warehouse Architecture, Modeling, Designing, Development and Implementation experience.
· One Business Intelligence and Data Warehouse Product Design & Development Experience. That includes Integrated, Generic and Standard ODS and DWH Data Models, Complete End-to-End ETL, Reporting and Dashboard solution.
· Three Complete ERP Development and Successful Implementation Experience along with various other Business Applications Development Experience.
· Have architected, modeled, designed and developed the complete Indian Railways Data Warehouse of about 5+ TB in size now.
· Instrumental in Architecting and Designing very complex Business Applications, Data Warehouses and Decision Support Systems.
· Project Execution using Agile Methodology; Expert as Scrum Master and Product Owner for dozen of sprints.
· Lead Implementer of huge and mission critical projects that required coordination with multiple agencies and involve Issue Tracking and Resolution of Issues.
· Extensive Domain Knowledge of Data Warehousing, ERP and CRM.
· Worked on Functional Domains like Healthcare, Banking, Insurance, Pharmaceuticals, Health Insurance, Travel/ Transportation, Logistics, Manufacturing, Government and CRM.
· Technical skill areas include Oracle, Sybase IQ/ ASIQ, MS SQL Server, DTS, Erwin, ER Studio, SQL, PL/SQL, T-SQL, Crystal Reports, Toad, Rocket Shuttle/ DataQuant, Corvu.
· Comfortable in the tools like Kalido / Power Designer / Informatica / Business Objects (BOXI).
· Very Good understanding of HIPAA and Health Level-7 (HL7).
· Modeled and Designed Health Intelligence (Data Warehouse and Business Intelligence), a Product Solution especially for Health Care Domain.
· Very good understanding of Agile Methodology, Six Sigma, Lean Methodologies, ISO and CMM level-5 practices.
· Many times onsite experience which covers almost all the continents in the world; for Demonstration, Workshop, Seminars, Client Meetings, Requirement gathering, System Study, UAT, Implementation, Architectural discussion and sign off purposes.
· Instrumental in E2E (End-to-End) Technical and Solution Architecting, SO (Service Offering), RFPs, Questionnaire preparation, Proposal Writing etc.
· Actively participate in organizational responsibilities like Interviewing and Team Building for any new assignments, Competency Building inside the organization, Knowledge Sharing, Conducting Trainings and Workshops, Writing White Papers, Training Materials, Case Studies etc.
· S.M.P. - Senior Management Program (Strategic Management of IIM-C)
· M.C.A. – Master in Computer Applications
· A.D.C.A. – Advanced Diploma in Computer Applications
· B.C.A. – Bachelor of Computer Applications
· B.Sc. – Bachelor of Science (Physics Honors, Maths, Chemistry)
· HIPAA Certified (Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act)
· Now, in a Global Role, I have been looking after providing the immediate technical and architectural solutions for our new products in CRM and BI Space on following latest and very demanding technology like:
o Object Oriented and Dynamic ETL Strategy using 100% PL/SQL, T-SQL and ANSI SQL to be functional across RDBMS, which includes, Error Log, Erroneous Data Log, Reject Handling, Incremental Data Load, History Data Management. Everything is a reusable component written using ANSI SQL, PL/SQL and T-SQL to support heterogeneous source systems.
o Real-Time and Near Real-Time Data Warehouse solution based Architecture.
o Specific Strategy for HL7 and Non-HL7 data handling.
o Strategic Bulk Load and Incremental Data Loads.
o Very meaningful and Convenient BI solution including Dashboards, Score Cards, KPI Reports to exploit the data from Data Warehouse.
o Innovative Data Purging and Archiving Strategies.
· Data Separation and Data Merger Architecture (I have defined the process of developing the framework utility that would accelerate the demerger process and minimize the cost and time).
· OLAP based ADAPT Modeling Methodologies.