For the last 15 years I have been working in IT projects. Started as a software engineer, later as software architect. In the last years I have been managing software development teams, practising agile techniques along the way.
Performing in an Agile project means to me enabling professionals in being succesfull, building teams that are proud of their achievements.
Some of the projects I have worked on are:
- Registration of healthcare professionals
- Front- and Backoffice for Municipalities
- Tax for Waterboards, Watercompanies and Municipalities
Some of my achievements are:
- Contributor and trainer for the MSF Agile course at a large ICT consultancy company
- Software productline manager for projects based on Microsoft technology
eReSCee, CSM, CSPO
January 2011 - Present, Gouda, ZH, Netherlands
eReSCee is a consulting firm assisting organisations and teams to become succesfull in Agile software development, especially Scrum.
Logica, Software Architect/Project manager
January 2001 - January 2011, Rijswijk, ZH, Netherlands
Worked on several small and large projects in the dutch public sector as software engineer, software architect and project manager, always with an agile approach