A consultant with 20+ Years of experience, offering services in Strategy, Architecture and Delivery space in the Information Technology and Information Management industry, with a track record in leveraging numerous technologies based solutions in a variety of complex scenarios; coupled with the ability to direct team in managing Technology Based Solutions for cost reduction, improved efficiencies and better ROI.
A professional with Insight into Business Processes, their people and their interactions; and strategic use of technology and technology based solutions for business problems and competitive edge.
With an objective to apply Knowledge, skills and experience to help lead a competitive growing company to a new level of success.
· Insight into Business Processes, people and their interactions; and the ability to evaluate business information models for improving and achieving business process efficiencies.
· Comprehensive understanding of Enterprise Architecture that includes – Business Architecture, Application Architecture, Information Architecture and Technology Architecture.
· Extensive Business Analysis experience and insight into strategic use of technology and technology based solutions for business problems; coupled with the ability to design and guide the team in delivering the Solutions for cost reductions, improved efficiencies and better ROI.
· Strong leadership skills and demonstrated ability to work effectively, with individuals and groups at all levels and in wide range of functional areas.
· Effective communicator, with an excellent written and oral communication skill, with ability to communicate appropriately in business and technical situations at all levels; coupled with relation building expertise resulting into immense capabilities to liaison between business clients and technical teams.
· Expertise in providing solutions to complex business problems that includes Architecture Framework - TOGAF, Integration of Disparate Multiple Systems, SOA Implementation, Data Integration, Data Warehouse, Data Mining and BI.
· Extensive Data Centric Project experience from requirements through to delivery coupled with extensive understanding and experience of delivering Enterprise Information Architecture, Enterprise Information Strategy, Roadmap and Proactive Management enforcing data Integrity, Quality and Security.
· Experience and knowledge of project management Frameworks, development standards, IM maturity models-ISO/CMMI, documentation standards and Project life cycle planning. The experience includes working in traditional as well as Agile- RUP, Scrum and XP environments.
Finance (Banking, Insurance and General Finance)
Utilities (Energy and Telecoms)
Logistics and Transport
Online (E-Commerce, Online Travel Agency, Online CRM, Online Analytics)
MBA (Strategic Integrative Management, Management Accountancy, MIS and Managing Change, Human Resourse Development)
Bachelor of Engineering (Electrical Engineering)
Certificate in Adult Learning
SEI CMM (Carnegie Mellon University)
ISEB Business Analysis