A dynamic senior certified Program and Project Manager consultant with broad expertise in all phases of project lifecycle planning and implementation. Highly skilled in solving complex engineering, operations, and IT problems along with managing budgets, risk, and vendors. Extensive experience in bridging technology and business goals to provide productive solutions. Expertise in managing and working on large-scale development, rollouts, implementations, and migration projects. Depth of experience complemented by international leadership of large outsourcing and infrastructure projects. Diverse experience in many industries including technology, finance, entertainment, and consulting. Natural leader with the unique ability to empower and motivate teams. Big picture focus and flawless execution. Proven areas of expertise include:
• Budget planning/management
• Negotiations with Clients & Vendors
• IT systems integration
• Relationships development management
• Software development/implementation
• Program/Project management
• Vendor Selection & Management
• Proposal/project planning and WBS development
• Global Project Team
• Risk assessment/management
• IT Service Management
• Configuration/Asset Management
Caesars Entertainment Corp, Senior PM / ITSM Archiect / Scrum Master
October 2009 - Present, Las Vegas, NV, United States
• Implemented ITIL v3 and PMI best practices throughout all phases of this Agile Scrum development environment.
• Additional responsible positions included Scrum Master, Release Manager, Asset Manager and Service Request Management Process Owner. Defined process and policies has it related to asset and service request management across the global enterprise.
• Responsible for the management, architecture, installation, configuration and customization of the BMC Remedy “out of the box” applications of IT Service Management (ITSM – including the individual core components of Help Desk, Change Management, Incident Management, Problem Management, Knowledge Management, Asset Management, and Service Level Agreements.
• Responsible for the management of 30+ in house and offshore development team members along with project integration efforts with IBM and Siemens Support Service teams.
• Managed the architecture and development of mirrored HA (High Availability) and DR (Disaster Recovery) Remedy environments in the state of New Jersey. Licensed with the New Jersey Gaming commission.
• Defined and designed SRM process workflows enterprise wide. Assumed additional role as the SRM Process owner and ITSM Tools Manager.
• Architected the integration of system monitoring tools and auto-ticketing systems which included Althiris, Tivoloi Web Services, HP NNM, Wintel MOM, BMC Performance Assurance, Nagios, Hawk/Tibco and I2MP.
• Guide strategic vision of AR System applications. Architecting application & platform solutions. Lead designer of AR System integration points.
• Deployed web applications using ARWeb, RemedyWeb, custom scripts (Perl, ASP & Cold Fusion) and, most recently, Remedy ARS Mid-Tier (JSP). These applications have run on various UNIX and Windows operating systems and SQL Server, Oracle and Sybase databases. Activities also include LDAP integration.
• Managed the coordination and negotiation of outside vendors including Siemens, IBM and Infosys. Managed off-shore resources located throughout India.
• Proficient in foundation data configuration and process configuration of BMC Remedy ITSM. Experience in CMDB for building reconciliation rules, creating and running jobs in RE Manager, working with classes and good knowledge of common data model. Experience in applying BMC ARS and ITSM patches.
• Integrated the Discover/Reporting server with the inclusion of crystal reports and the Business Objects Analytics tool.
• Defined and designed SRM, Change and Incident management reporting schemas thru BMC Analytics.
• Responsible for the training and education of 800> IT support team members as well as over 13K end users across Harrah’s worldwide property operations.