Bio not yet available for Robert Oliver. If you are Robert Oliver, login and then click Edit Profile to get started.
August 2013 - Present, San Francisco, CA, United States
• Facilitate and coach U.S. and offshore Scrum teams developing retail partner B2C photo web sites.
• Actively participate in cross-organization Scrum of Scrums and program management.
• Internally consult within organization to continuously improve and experiment with Agile and Lean methodologies.
Black Rock City LLC / Burning Man, ScrumMaster
January 2009 - Present, San Francisco, CA, United States
• Lead and coach geographically dispersed teams’ application software development (on Linux, Apache MySQL, Python, Django / LAMP stack) using agile methodologies.
• Project managed on-time, on-budget initial implementation and annual updates of “Directory” web application offering interactive event-related information as well as user messaging for 44k user sessions over seven days.
• Managed on-time, on-budget implementation of web applications including Burning Man Events and Rideshare.
• Lead Burning Man API development and data set web site implementation.
• Managed open sourcing of internal applications, including legal research and Apache-based licensing, as well as setup and maintenance of code.burningman.com site for sharing software.
Black Rock City, LLC, Manager, Information Services
October 2002 - Present, San Francisco, CA, United States
• Manage 130+ person department providing information-related services: year-round, web application-based as well as event-specific, person-to-person assistance.
• Participate in cross-organizational planning and decision-making.