B.E (ECE)-REC (now NIT) Durgapur, India.
TCPA: 7.44/10.0 (74.4 %) in June 1998.
PGDBA (Operation Management) -SCDL, Pune, India
Project Manager, Nokia R&D, Bangalore Mar 2007 – Till date
Project Manager, GE India Jun 2001- Dec 2006
(Division: JFWTC, GECIS, GE Energy)
Sr. Software Engineer, RCS, NY, USA Dec 1999- May 2001
Software Engineer, IMR Global (now CGI), Mumbai Jul 1998 – Nov 1999
I am software professional having totaled 10 years of SW Product Development and Project Management experience with last 3 years focused on project management. This includes spending 3 years overseas in US and UK. I am having working experience with Microsoft Technologies and well versed with managing projects in product development environment. Expertise in setting new offshore location in India, planning and transferring projects and Managing 12-20 members team.
1. Nokia R&D, Bangalore-
Role- Project and SW Development Manager
- Managing a 12 members team focused on developing PC solutions for Nokia Nseries Device
- Team comprising of SW Designer, developer, testing, build and release members
- Development methodologies – Agile-using SCRUM
- Technologies: C++, ATL/COM, C#, .Net 3.0 Framework, WPF/WCF
2. GECIS, Bangalore and GE Energy, Hyderabad for Network Reliability Product and Services (NRPS) division
Role- Project Manager
- Managed a 15 members team for Design Manager and PowerOn
- Team comprising of SW developer and testing members
- Development methodologies – Waterfall (GE Tollgate process)
- Technologies: Smallworld Magik, C, VMDS, Oracle , PL/SQL, VB
3. GE JFWTC, Bangalore for Network Reliability Product and Services (NRPS) division
Role- Module Lead
- Delivered either new or additional features in modules
- Layout, Drafting, Dimensioning, Conflict viewer, Drawing Converter, Image Crawler and Smallworld DXF converter in subsequent
releases of Core Spatial Technology 3.2Sp2, 3.3 and 4.0.
- Delivered work packages on Layout, Object editor, Raster editor, Explorer, and Smallworld FME Translator
4. Radio Computing Services, White Plains, NY, USA
Role- Senior Software Engineer
- Developed products- RCS Tracker and Selector Smart Ripper
- Technologies: C/C++, Win32 SDK, ATL, COM/DCOM, XML (Microsoft DOM), Java
5. IMR Global Ltd. (Now CGI, Inc.)- Mumbai
Role- Software Engineer
§ Green Belt certification in GE Six Sigma methodology.
§ Certified Scrum Master
§ GE Crotonville training on Building Essential Leadership Skills, Hiring The Right People and Effective Coaching Skills.
§ Certified GE Smallworld professional
§ Nokia 5 days Leadership Training
§ Conducted Smallworld 4.0 training for Satyam and IBM.