Postal address: 22 A/9, Flat #3, Kishangarh, Vasant Kunj, New Delhi 110 070.
- 20+ years of experience in the IT industry.
Agile Related Information
- Agile Evangelist
- Ex-Board Member – Agile Software Community of India (ASCI)
- Ex-Moderator of the Agile India Yahoo Group and the Agile Software Community of India (ASCI) website – www.agileindia.org
- Worked with JK Technosoft Ltd., Noida, as Group Manager – Microsoft Technologies since March, 2007 to September, 2011.
- Worked as Technical Trainer for Quark Media House India Pvt Ltd from June 2005 to February 2007.
- Worked as Assistant Manager – Corporate Training for STG, New Delhi from January, 2004 till May 2005.
Role as Agile Mentor/Trainer/Coach
Mentored JK Technosoft's Agile initiatives (2007 - 2011)
- Mentored off shore-onsite interactions
- Enabled an Agile Infrastructure
- Monitored team confidence levels, Stand-Ups, Retrospectives
- Initiated ScrumMaster certifications for senior managers and an organization-wide Agile awareness program for a year.
- Provided training materials on Unit, Mock and Acceptance Testing. (NUnit, JUnit, Fitnesse, EasyMock, RhinoMock)
- Trained new recruits on achieving code coverage, continuous integration, and team velocity.
- Introduced team artefacts like planning poker cards, story cards and Agile games into the project life cycle.
- Helped in setting up an Agile academy in JK Technosoft Ltd.
- Formed an Agile Foundation Program for new recruits into Agile Projects. Key goals to establish Agile principles, values and standard engineering practices across the entire team.
- Devised various day-to-day interactions between Agile ad non-Agile project teams.
- Conducted many internal evaluation projects before deploying Agile-ready teams.
- Trouble-shooting Code Integration problems across teams.
Process Metrics, Audit guidelines (ISO - CMMi - Agile)
- Helped to establish an Agile Estimation process metrics for a CMMi/ISO/ISMS based process model
- Helped to lay down audit measures of Agile projects for CMMi conformity.
- Helped to establish training guidelines to conform to CMMi requirements.
Platform(s) - .Net, Java
Team size - 15 - 25
Agile Evangelism - (2006 - 2012)
- Helped ASCI in initiating an ASCI Noida chapter
- Helped ASCI to organize the Agile Tour 2010 conference in Noida, Delhi NCR
- Associated with ASCI as a moderator for the Agile India website, and as a board member.
- Speaker at various ASCI conferences since 2006.
- Recently presented on Game Testing for VodQA at Thoughtworks, Gurgaon, 2012.
- An active contributor to the NUnit Open Source Developers Community.
- Agile Methods – XP, Scrum
- BDD – Behaviour Driven Development
- UADD – User Acceptance Driven Development
- Unit Testing with NUnit & Junit & Jasmine
- Acceptance testing with Slim
- Certified Scrum Master
- Certified Internal CMMi Auditor
- Certified ISO Internal Auditor
- Certified ISMS Internal Auditor
- Microsoft Certified Professional
- Brainbench Certified in Project Management 2005
- Brainbench Certified in C# 2.0 & 4.0
- Brainbench Certified in VB.Net
- Brainbench Certified in .Net Framework
Client(s) List – Software Solutions & Corporate Training
- Grundfos, New Delhi
- Fastbooking, Gurgaon
- HCL Technologies, Chennai/Noida
- Xansa, Noida
- Birlasoft, Noida
- CTS, Chennai
- Wipro, Bangalore/Noida
- Cariator, Bangalore
- Symphony, Bangalore
- Fidelity, Gurgaon
- Quark, Chandigarh
- Universal Power Transformers, Bangalore
- NIIT, Greater Noida
Date of Birth – 06/05/1966
Marital Status- Single
Bio not yet available for Ravichandran JV. If you are Ravichandran JV, login and then click Edit Profile to get started.
JK Technosoft Ltd, Group Manager
March 2007 - September 2011, Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India