Bentley Motors, IT Project Manager
February 2013 - Present, , United Kingdom
Currently working as an IT Project Manager at Bentley Motors on various projects (New Corporate website and New Car configurator).
Introduced Agile stories as a way of gathering requirements from the business. Using a similar methodology to Prince 2 as the main governance process but managing the software deliverable with Scrum.
20:20 Mobile, Project Manager
April 2007 - Present, Crewe, Cheshire, United Kingdom
Senior IT Project Manager 2020 Mobile Group
Privately Held; 1001-5000 employees; Telecommunications industry
Managing a programme of work for Tesco Telecoms and 20:20
using Scrum - Scrum Master
- Enhancing the capabilites of Tesco Phone Shops and Tesco Phone Shop website.
- Facilitating daily standups, sprint planning and helping the product owner maintain the backlog.
- Reporting to the Product Owner and Senior stakeholders using various techniques such as Burndown Charts and Release Plans
Past Projects (Project Manager)
Worked on a 4 month project with O2, 20:20, ACE Group and The Listening Company to deliver a phone replacement service for the O2 insurance channel.
PCI IT Project Manager
- project spanned 14 months
- upgraded 12 e-commerce sites including Orange Accessories, Asda Mobile and The Link
- infrastructure changes in conjunction with T-Mobile
Responsible for the delivery of E-Commerce solutions for Orange, Samsung, Vodafone and O2
Assigned a portfolio of projects for Bentley Motors ranging from 4mths to 12mths in duration.