Currently working on JCREW Mission Planning Support project sponsored by PMS408 providing Information Acquisition Management and Earned Value Management. The project objective is to enable Net-centric Global Mission Planning Capabilities for JCREW systems, supporting Tactical Operational Data exchanges to counter Radio Controlled Improvised Explosive Devices (RCIED). This requires clear understanding of JCREW Tactical Operational Data (high powered threats, suppression techniques and system load sets and log data), developing JCREW Lexicon (to make data understandable), JCREW repository (to make data searchable) and web services to support data exchanges and make JCREW data discoverable and accessible.
· Project Management Professional (PMP) - certified by Project Management Institute in 2002
· Experienced with analysis of financial performance, schedule management, conducting estimates at completion (EAC), resource forecast, performance measurement, and risk management and business process improvement methodologies.
· Experienced in Resource Management Re-engineering Initiatives (RMRI) assessing existing business processes tools, documenting and flowcharting “AS-IS and To-BE” processes.
· Lead implementations of solution-focused tools and automated information systems, since 1980
· Support US Airways Program Management Office overseeing an enterprise wide IT solution initiative. Responsibilities included: providing weekly and monthly reporting on program financials and performance improvements. Led weekly program business and meetings and supported monthly program reviews.
· Worked with program managers and financial managers, as well as, system developers, to identify functional and systems requirements, Fit/Gap analysis and business case development.
· Technical skills include: MS Project, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, MS Access, SQL, SAS, PeopleSoft (HR) implementatio