Kleer, Coach & Trainer
April 2012 - Present, Buenos Aires, Buenos Aires, Argentina
There are new ways to work for being more productive and innovative.
My mission is to help people and their organizations to achieve their goals with high levels of Productivity, Quality and Happiness.
- Delivered aprox. 600 hs of Agile coaching to large and medium organizations in Latin America.
- Delivered aprox 400 hs of training in companies and universities in 2012
- Got 16hs of mentoring by CST Martín Alaimo
- Got CSPO training @Kleer, Feb 13-14 2013
- Organizer/Volunteer, Speaker and Participant at the Buenos Aires Scrum Gathering, 23-24 May 2012
- Volunteer and Speaker at Agiles 2012, October 2012, 2 hr Session on Leadership in Agile Retrospectives
- Speaker and facilitator at multiple community events for Product Owners, Scrum Masters and Agile Managers in Medellín (Colombia) and Buenos Aires (Argentina)
- Speaker at 2 webinars por Latin American Product Owners (1h each) and a webcast on Lean Project Management.
- Took CSD training, then became a CSD Trainer
Universidad de Belgrano, Professor
February 2008 - Present, Buenos Aires, Argentina
Professor at School of Engineering, currently as instructor on Creativity and Innovation.
Huddle Group, Sr. Agile Manager
February 2010 - June 2012, Buenos Aires, Argentina
Lead development teams for creating innovative software for large organizations in North America using Agile Methods / Creating and nurturing long term partnerships with strategic customers, maximizing added value all the time, and fostering a Lean & Kaizen culture.
Independent Consultant, Consultant
May 2004 - December 2011, Buenos Aires, Argentina
Coach, consultant and trainer on Agility and Products/Process Innovation.
- Work on projects focused on the Agile creation of valuable intl. software products.
- Introduce Agile frameworks, tools and best practices in organizations, providing coaching & advice to Product Owners/Project Managers and their teams.
Conducts research on Corporate Innovation, focused on discovering and overcoming the barriers that reduce innovation in large organizations. Provides mentoring and advice to entrepreneurs in Argentina and Spain
--volunteer trainer @ Fundación Inicia and Agiles.org
Participates in intl. conferences as panelist and lecturer.
Co-Author of Neo-Sipoc, a system focused on accelerating innovation and improving creative problem solving in large organizations –also applied to boost innovation and entrepreneurship in communities and small cities.
Kayxo, VP of Product Management
January 2007 - July 2008, Buenos Aires, Argentina
Defines vision, features and roadmaps for software products targeted to international large organizations. Manages a Product Management team with system analysts, designers, and testers. Responsible for defining goals, priorities and workload for development teams.
Microsoft Corporation, International Product Planner
November 2001 - December 2006, Buenos Aires, Argentina
- Provided ongoing market opportunity analysis and define market requirements for MS Office applications worldwide.
- Defined key scenarios for new end to end solutions.
- Led competitive benchmarking efforts and identified key gaps.
- Created and executed customer insight research plans.
- Wrote business case and investment recommendations.
Microsoft Corporation, International/Subsidiary Program Manager - Office Division
February 1996 - October 2001, Fort Lauderdale, United States
Researched on products areas and features to be improved for international markets, with focus on Spanish-Latin American countries and Spain. Team-worked with Program Managers to define and scope internationalization improvements and to ensure proper implementation.
Responsible for quality and international features set for Microsoft Office and Software Development Tools products in Latin America.
Coordinated Latin American technical beta testing programs, and followed-up on technical issues with developers to ensure the achievement of appropriate levels of quality for Microsoft Office and Microsoft Software Development tools (Visual Basic, Visual C, and other programming languages)