AgileSparks, Senior Agile Coach
March 2010 - Present, Rosh Haayin, Israel
Senior Agile Coach for teams and executives, expertise in scaling agile in complex systems, organisations and products from teams to enterprise level (customers: at&t Israel, Elbit, Retalix, GE, Alcatel-Lucent and more )
Amdocs, Director of Agile and Process Engineering
July 2007 - March 2010, Raanana, Israel
Moving the Amdocs Product Business Group to follow Agile principles (Scrum) and Lean.
During first phase (1.5 years) project achieved all the goals and beyond (improvement of ~20% productivity, ~40% business agility, better quality, higher employees satisfaction, high score in customers satisfaction and more). My direct responsibilities :
* Drive organizational buy-in, from management through entire organization and stakeholders.
* Lead, train and support ~20 internal coaches and Agile management tools implementers.
* Training (Scrum master and product owner courses) as well as hands-on coaching/modeling with teams.
* Lead the change management plan and the re-engineering of all cross discipline work to ensure alignment of all organisational aspects with the Agile/Lean thinking (Processes, Organizational Structure, Job analysis, Incentives plan, Evaluation programs, Organizational/Management culture, Tools definition and Training programs.
Amdocs, Division Quality Manager
August 2003 - July 2007, Raanana, Israel
Amdocs Product Group Division- Quality Director (~1500 employees). Amdocs (USA), San-Jose, From Aug 2004 back to Israel.
Achieved dramatic improvement in product quality (reduction of ~60% in escaping defects)
• Implementing advanced SQA and Software Engineering techniques (CMMI) to improve quality and efficiency in the product development unit (R&D – world wide).
• Improving the Product Business Units internal processes (Professional Services, Customer Support, Product Marketing, Sales Engineers and Product Management) and the interaction with R&D and Delivery (System Integrator) units.
• Participate in Development of Amdocs Product Implementation and Product Development Life cycles Methodology. Implementing the Time To Market (TTM) framework for managing product development activities across Amdocs.
Amdocs (Canada), Development Manager
March 2001 - August 2003, Toronto, Canada
Amdocs (Canada), Toronto Development Center - Development Manager.
Deliver 12 releases, all on time, budget, scope and very high quality. Achieved one of the highest customer’s satisfaction survey results in Amdocs. Move project and customer from crisis situation to become a reference customer (in 8 months)
• Managing Customer Care & Billing project for one of the biggest wireless carrier in Canada.
• Managing 70 developers, quality assurance and infrastructure people.
• Responsible for the interaction with the client (budget and scope), analyzing customers’ functional requirements, software design, development, testing and post delivery support.
• Responsible for implementing Amdocs methodology in the development center, establishing policies, standards and procedures.