Bio not yet available for Pushkar Pushp. If you are Pushkar Pushp, login and then click Edit Profile to get started.
· Total professional experience of around 9 Years of Product Development, Requirement Analysis Design, Implementation and Project Management on Microsoft Technology based Projects in Banking, Finance, Healthcare, & Public Sector domains.
· Undergone full life cycle (SDLC) implementation as a Project Lead/Team Lead/Module Lead/Developer on n-tier and in client -server environment and SOA.
· In depth knowledge of SDLC and Agile Development Practices
· Expertise in managing Scrum Teams and Agile Development Projects and processes.
· Currently working with SunGard, Bangalore as a Project Lead – Product Development from November 2007 onwards.
· As a Project Lead, involved since inception of project in building scrum teams, implementing best practice agile processes, requirements\scope of work, planning, reviews, design and sprints metrics capture and management, task assignments, employee engagement & recruitment, people management, project management, appraisals and team handling.
· Certified Scrum Master – Certified by Scrum Alliance Inc. in October 2008.
· Microsoft Certified Professional Developer for Enterprise Applications (MCPD-EA) Framework 2.0 – MCP ID : 5689489
· PMI Member ID: 2405504
· Worked with Accenture, Bangalore as an Analyst Programmer/Senior Software Engineer from June 2007 to Nov 2007.
· Worked with Financial Objects Software India Private Limited, Bangalore as Senior Software Engineer from May 2005 to June 2007.
· Worked with Visionary Software Systems India Pvt. Ltd, Bangalore as a Software Engineer from December 2003 to April 2005.
· Project & People Management
· Agile Methodologies
· Scrum in Distributed Team Environment
· Managing Team with different profiles and competencies
· Microsoft Technology Implementation