- MCA with more than 10 years of experience in Information Technology across diverse industries, domains and technologies. Have successfully planned, executed, monitored and closed projects. Able to successfully build strong working relationships with co-workers and clientele.
- Pursuing PGDBA from Symbiosis Centre for Distance Learning, Pune.
- Certified CSM, Agile Coach, highly experienced in implementing agile methodologies, facilitate and coach teams embracing agile.
- Microsoft technology implementation – Web & Windows application with SOA
- Strong Onsite Project Management work experience.
- Experienced in Initiating and executing large Programs using Waterfall, Iterative Waterfall, Agile models.
- Pre-Sales, RFPs/Proposals, client negotiations, SOW creation, Billing.
- Expertise in Agile project management and scrum implementation.
- Expertise in coaching & mentoring on Agile Transformations, Practices & Implementation.
- Collaboration of geographically distributed and cross functional teams.
- People management.
- Product Development & Product Development Lifecycle Management.
- MCA Visvesvaraya Technological University, Belgaum, KA, India
- BCA MCRP University, Bhopal, MP, India
Certificates & Trainings
- CSM by Scrum Alliance : October 2008
- MCPD-EA : August 2007
Tools & Technologies
Management Tools: MS Project, JIRA, Greenhopper, MS Visio
Configuration Management: TFS, MS Visual Source Safe, SVN
Business Area: Healthcare, Public Sector, Banking & Finance, Media Content & Retail.
Project Manager, Infinite Computer Solutions, Bangalore
Aug’2012 - Current
- Writing Sow’s.
- Billing & TS Management.
- Agile implementation with scrum framework for the program.
- Execute project within triple constraints of delivering on time, within budget and scope objectives.
- Responsible for design and development of the deliverables.
- Acquiring resources and coordinating efforts of team members in order to deliver projects according to plan.
- Identify, effectively communicate, and resolve project issues and risks. Develop risk mitigation plans.
- Communicating project status to project stakeholders. Coach, mentor, and motivate team members, influencing them to take positive action and accountability for assigned work.
- Agile project management: Backlog management, story management, iteration planning, burn-down.
- Release planning.
- Metrics Collection, Executive Review and meeting customer expectations.
Project Lead, SunGard, Bangalore
Nov’2007 to Aug’2012
- Scrum Master
- Liaise with project stakeholders directly to define and deliver their needs
- Working closely with the POs to understand the subject matter and drive the development team
- Initiating proposals for go-to-market for Indian Public Sector including technical support for pre-sales activities, product and technological demonstrations
- Manages day-to-day operational aspects of a project and scope
- Leading and collaborating with different sprint teams to refine processes, analyzing functional requirements, removing impediments, fostering excellence and open communications in order to increase productivity.
- Reporting status clearly and accurately—on functionality, defects, and productivity metrics. Comparing the planned & actual burndown reports for different teams for continuous improvement.
- Increase the effectiveness and efficiency of Services through process improvements in each of sprint deliverables as well as coordination and communication between functions. Drive initiatives in the management team and organizationally that contribute to long-term.
- Responsible for the recruiting, management and career development of staff
Senior Software Engineer, Accenture, Bangalore
July 2007 to Oct 2007
- Developing core business components and web services.
- Preparing and executing unit test cases.
- Resolving production and deployment issues.
Senior Software Engineer, Financial Objects (Temenos), Bangalore
May’2005 to June 2007
- Developing web application using VB.NET, ASP.NET.
- High level designing of the core banking product in coordination with the solution architect team.
- Writing Solution Specifications & Implementation Design Documents.
- Developing business logic for Mortgages and Investment functional areas.
- Writing and executing unit test cases.
- Code Reviews.
Software Engineer, Visionary Software Systems (I) Pvt. Limited, Bangalore
Dec 2003 to Apr 2005
- Involved in EMR Product development using VB, COM & XML.
- Test Plan Preparation and Execution of the assigned modules.
Trainee, Kannada Ganaka Parishat, Bangalore
Mar 2003 to July 2003
- Involved in Open Source Product development using C++, COM & XML.
- Analysis & Design of core functional requirements.
- Test Plan Preparation and Execution of the assigned modules.
Company: Infinite Computer Solutions
Product: Iron Mountain – Record Center 2.0
Customer facing web application which helps customer manage their records online, anytime and anywhere. Objective is to replace current RC1 application with RC2 with enhancements in user experience, better technology. Customers can locate cartons or files, schedule a pick-up or delivery or add new records to their account. RC is powered by Safe Keeper Plus (SKP).
RC 2.0 caters to 3 Lob’s:
- Records Business
- Tapes Business
- Shredding Business
User Base – 95% of the 1000 Fortune Customers
Technology: Java, Spring, Hibernate, EXT-JS, Solr, Oracle, Progress DB.
Product: Iron Mountain – BTaaA (ATMS)
Customer facing web application which helps customer manage their tapes and catalogues online.
Technology: ASP.NET, C#, SQL Server
ONESolution is SunGard Public Sector’s multimillion dollar Services Oriented Architecture (SOA)based, enterprise level .NET product line for United States’ Local Government. ONESolution helps departments across the organization stay connected and offers a familiar user experience so users can intuitively move between applications. The solution leverages Microsoft WPF presentation features to deliver an enriched look and feel and an intuitive role-based user interface.
ONESolution is a complete enterprise-wide solution with the interoperability to integrate with other third-party applications.
The same SOA service layer used by ONESolution is also utilized by current SunGard financial suites, including NaviLine, IFAS, eFinancePLUS, and Click2Gov Citizen Portal, to allow integration with these applications
Technology: WPF, WCF, .Net 4.0, WWF, SQL Server 2008, Infragistic Controls, Google Map Integration.
Product: Grants Management System
Technology: Win Forms, C#, IBM I Series