"An articulate, focused, and thoughtful project manager who excels in high pressure situations and has a strong customer focus to ensure quality delivery through strong team participation."
I have worked as Scrum Master for over three years and have delivered a number of projects using the Agile methodology. The art of delivering quality is to be able to motivate your team and help them to deliver what the client needs through teamwork, focus, and fun. True strength in project delivery lies in having a great team behind you and enabling them to do the best they can whilst working closely with the client and ensuring they understand our goals are theirs.
I owe all my success to the teams I have worked with and this includes clients, Product Owners, stakeholders, and of course the development and testing teams. As a team we have delivered but we do not rest on our laurels - if you are not moving forward (and improving) - you're going backwards.
Business Agility, ScrumMaster / Project Manager
August 2011 - Present, London, United Kingdom
- Delivery of Guidewire ClaimCenter to Torus Insurance Holdings Ltd
- Daily Scrum / Retrospective / Planning
- Development Team (Integration and Configuration streams) / Analyst / Offshore Test Team
CCH Software, ScrumMaster / Project Manager
July 2008 - July 2010, London, United Kingdom
Scrum Master / Project Manager
- Responsible for delivering CCH Personal Tax for CCH software, a part of Wolters Kluwer.
- Daily Scrums
- Inclusion of Development Team / Testing Team / Analysts
- Scrum Retrospective and Planning