My background is Project Management and this is still what I love to do since 24 years now.
Before I discover Scrum I was a Lean practitioner and I found something that matters to me and my customer and now I'm happy to say that still improve both approaches.
Domains: Finance, Government, Industry & Manufacturing, Education, Research, Start'up, Venture Capital
Size of projects: mostly large distributed programs or scrum firefighting
Actual field of work:
- We&Co the collab lab is a scrum company for freelancers
- Internal Auditor for Programs and Projects in Global Clearing Bank
- Trainer and Coach
- Creator of the "Product Owner's Helpdesk" on LinkedIn
- Developer and Creator of [sKale] framework as Scrum adapted to Human Resources
- Developer and Creator of PLöRK (Play & Work)
- Developer and adaptator of Scrum in Finance (Asset Management, Hedge Funds, Manufacturing, Research)
My driver: I wish to measure the limits of Scrum
LinkedIn profile: www.linkedin.com/pub/pierre-e-neis
We&Co, Associate / Lean Agile Coach
May 2012 - Present, Larochette, Luxembourg, Luxembourg
We&Co is an independent consulting organization supporting corporate social responsible projects helps Continuous Quality Improvement, Product and Service Design, Training and Coaching, Leadership Development.
Senior Management Consultant / Agile Coach
- Scrum Expert for the Internal Audit at Euroclear BV/SA (Brussels, Belgium)
- Coaches Lean Kanban Governance at Swingmobility (Schiltigheim,France),CTIE WebUX Team (Government, Luxembourg),
- Coaches agile organization at atHome Group (Luxembourg)
- Internal IT Program & Project Auditor at Euroclear BV/SA (Brussels) (Global Clearing Bank)
- Project Leader for Lean Kanban France Event (Paris)
- Trainer for Knowledgehut, CESI, GFI, Actiskills, Accenture, AXA Belgium
- Workshop facilitator in Agile Conferences and Social Business events
- Development of Gamification Methodology (PLöRK)
- Speaker at Conferences: Tunis, Rabat, Casablanca, Paris, Brussels, Beirut, Zürich
Lumension Security, Scrum Master / coach
June 2013 - November 2013, Bertrange, Luxembourg
Supporting the Enterprise Scrum Process at the International Engineering Department located in Luxembourg.
Working with distributed teams in US, China, Ireland.