Betfair ltd, Systems Consultant
July 2009 - Present, London, United Kingdom
Engaging with 3rd party suppliers and managing expectation of stake holders during project reviews and signoffs
• Liaising with internal technical teams - developers and QAs and engaging with the Internal IS teams to ensure smooth handover of project SOWs and BAUs.
• Designed processes on system integration using the internal ticketing system to integrate the vendors to work with Betfair's internal Systems teams.
• Provide controlled access to the 3rd party teams with in the shared IT environment.
Reliance Retail Ltd, Business Analyst / Manager
February 2011 - June 2011, Mumbai, India
Manager – Assortment & Merchandising
• Planned and validated the store assortment for new stores to achieve required Sales and Margin targets. Constructed assortment modules by considering Store size, geographical location, and implemented that in SAP
• Managed supply chain parameters in SAP system for inventory replenishment. Evaluated bottlenecks and aligned vendors to the warehouse to the stores to ensure stock quantity and range availability in the stores.
• Designed business process for performing store planogram audit, stock counting and reporting. Was awarded for resolving inventory issues of unaccounted stocks worth Rs.5 Million lying ‘In-Transit’.
• Created store planograms in JDA for visual merchandising and to satisfy MBQ in SAP Retail system, for categories namely – home ware, furnishings, apparel, electronics & digital category.
• Category management, sales and margin analysis using ‘Article rank matrix’. Gave presentations to the business unit heads with recommendations for assortment change, Stock liquidation, and new product introductions.
• Conducted meetings and requirement gathering workshops to design end to end retail processes. Trained store and department managers on Inventory Management, Store Goods receiving, Warehouse process, Store sales.
• Produced staff shift rota to calculate manpower requirement for stores. Visited stores and trained staff on POG
Hewlett Packard, Senior SAP Consultant
September 2004 - April 2006, Bangalore, India
Senior SAP Consultant
• Project management: lead a SAP team of 5 members for ‘SAP Basis’ service delivery, on high SLA for HP Singapore and Asia-Pacific client, designed service delivery model and scope of work.
• Managed the disaster-recovery setup for SAP Systems for HP Singapore client, provided the on call support.
• SAP Basis, Level 3 support to HP Asia-pacific clients for super dome servers
• Facilitated smooth migration of SAP projects from Asia-Pacific region to India office
• Owner of problem management and change management processes for Singapore client, ITIL methodology.
• Efficiently managed System Databases without any escalations & designed Capacity Planning & Backup-Restore strategies for the SAP systems
• Prepared monthly and quarterly SLA performance reports. Lead the client meetings regarding the service improvement.
Siemens, SAP BASIS Consultant
June 2002 - August 2004, Mumbai, India
SAP BASIS Consultant
• Provided Level 2 support for SAP Basis project to US top Retailer (Office-Max) and monitored production systems for background jobs - POS & MRP runs and system uptime, used ticketing system to escalate issues.
• Implemented SAP Basis R/3, SAP BW & SAP CRM suits for a Chemical manufacturer in India
• Manage Release cut over plans and system copy to update Production data into QA system for testing.
• Worked on User Authorizations, database tuning, profile parameter changes, Table space reorgs.