- 8 years of strong IT experience in development and implementation of enterprise applications using JAVA, J2EE.
- Wide experience working with IT Services and Product development organizations
- Good Experience in sustaining software applications which involves troubleshooting, enhancements, bug fixing, monitoring, batch processing and log maintenance
- Hands on experience with complete software development life cycle and exposure to proven software engineering methodologies.
- Have excellent analytical, problem solving, communication and interpersonal skills, with ability to interact with individuals at all levels and work as a part of a team as well as independently
- Well versed in Object Oriented Software Development and extensive experience in conceptualizing, designing and implementing MVC Architecture across projects using Core Java, J2EE, Java-Servlets, JSP, JDBC, JNDI, XML, XSLT, Web Services, JSF, Spring, Hibernate and Struts
- Worked on Waterfall model, Agile (SCRUM ) framework
- Experience in executing complete SDLC
- Extensive lead experience, including study and analysis of project requirements through customer interaction, preparation of functional Specifications, project design
PROFESSIONAL QUALIFICATION: Master of Computer Application from I.P. University, New Delhi, INDIA in 2006 with Distinction (72%)
- Certified Scrum Master (CSM®).
- Sun Certified Developer for Java Web Services (SCDJWS).
- Sun Certified Web Component Developer (SCWCD) 5.0.
- Sun Certified Java Programmer for Java (SCJP) 5.0.
TCS,Bangalore, I.T. Analyst
May 2010 - Present, Bangalore, Select a State, United States
I am working with TCS, Bangalore as java/j2ee Sr developer in BFSI domian.
Wipro Technologies, Sr Software eng
May 2008 - May 2010, Bangalore, Karnatka, India
I had worked with Wipro Technoliges as Sr Software java/j2ee developer .