I am an experienced project manager offering years of success in leading & managing all phases of diverse technology projects. With my present employer my achievements range from:
- Recipient of 3 Star Performer Awards from BioMarin IT for successful project management, Business process efficiency and Delivery & Support of Enterprise Applications.
- From concept to execution to put in place an IT/HR Onboard/Offboard system & process leveraging Oracle HR & online workflow based electronic process for ordering & fulfillment of IT Equipments for all internal employees & contractors.
- Demonstrating creative problem solving by leveraging available resources to define & establish a robust process to capture and report Capital & Expense spends.
- Consistently commended by internal customers for Going the extra mile, Strong interpersonal skills & Demonstrating leadership skills from internal clients by receiving high pop points every quarter.
- Excellent business & financial acumen to communicate effectively with senior executives & project teams; good listening, presentation & public speaking skills to achieve company goals.
BioMarin Pharmaceutical, Manager
May 2009 - Present, Novato, CA, United States
Stabilized ERP implementation and support by performing end to end business process health check, increasing user adoption by functionality awareness and ensuring 100% ERP system utilization to support business processes.
Collaboratively defined and structured IT ERP program / project objectives, ERP governance, ERP Operations oversight and ERP Portfolio Management committees.
Reduced solution delivery & overhead cost by 10% with aggressive vendor management & leveraging IT Applications investment.
Large scale programs/projects managed include implementing & supporting Hyperion, iProcurement, EDI for Purchasing, Demantra S&OP, implementing OBIEE platform & Analytical dashboards, AP invoice approval system & electronic Invoice processing (Paperless/OB10), Core HRMS/Self Service HR & re-engineering of procure to pay process.
Designed & delivered creative solutions like online IT Equipment Request process, Track Capital Spend, Training curriculum using UPK & successfully managed expectations of Senior Management, cross-functional business teams & all in-direct Stakeholders across full life-cycle of projects undertaken.
Project Management activities included detailed planning, Manage budgets, WBS/RBS, Scheduling, Risk Management, Budgets, EVM, Decision tree, process analysis, fit/gap resolution, Solution design, implementation, Technical delivery & Support.
Provided functional & technical subject matter expertise in ERP, PTP & OTC Process, Hyperion and OBIEE Analytics to Support Hosting Partners, IT vendors and Technical Teams as necessary.
Maintain relationship with IT Solution Delivery Teams consisting of CSV, BRM, ERP & Architecture and Infrastructure teams to ensure alignment per project requirements.