- A Technical Architect, having around 9 years of software development experience out of those 3+ years of experience in Product development.
- Currently working in JDA Software for Warehouse Management System [WMS] product developement in Supplu chain domain.
- Technology depth and breadth on the Data structure, Multithreading and Collection.
- Understanding the requirements and analyzing it - identifying the stakeholders, analysis the requirements and extracting those of technical design and development significance.
- Formulating the design - creating a solution structure which will meet the various requirements, balancing the goals and constraints on the solution. Designing the functionality of application using Enterprise architect (Class diagrams, Sequence diagrams etc).
- Supporting the developers – making sure that the developers are able to realize the architecture, by a combination of mentoring and direct involvement.
- Verifying the implementation – ensuring the delivered system is consistent with the agreed architecture, and will meet the requirements.
- Code review, Performance Measure, Code Quality, Unit Test Coverage, Facilitate EQA, IQA and delivery audit.
- Beginner level Exposure to Oracle NoSQL and have fundamental knowledge of Hadoop.
- Interact with various stakeholders, product, project management and operations and support group. Agile (SCRUM, TDD, XP) experience. Guide a team of 6+ for design and development.
GOF AND J2EE Design Patterns, UML, EA
J2EE, JPA 2.x, Hibernate 4.X, EJB 3.x, JMS
Struts 1.2, Spring 3.x
Java 1.6, Flex 3.0, SQL, PL/SQL
XML & Web service
Web service, JAXB, Dozer, XML, XSD, SoapUI Tool
Big Data (Beginner level)
DB / DB Tools
Oracle, SQL Developer, TOAD
Web logic, Web sphere, Tomcat 7
MAVEN, ANT, Jenkins
Junit, Mockito, EclEmma
Eclipse, RAD, SVN, Flex Builder, PMD, Sonar, Jira, Wiki
Project Management Skill: Team Handling, Agile Project Management, IQA, EQA, Delivery Audit.
Domain Experience: BFS [4.5 Years], Telecomm [1.2 Years], HealthCare [1 Years]
Highest Education: MCA, NIT Durgapur, 2005.